2008 LHCF Bootcamp product question....HELP!!!

cocoaluv

I'm going to the BBS as soon as I get off work today (payday!!!!) and I need some advice on hair care products I could use even though I'm in the bootcamp. Can you ladies that are in it with me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me of some shampoo's conditioners and deep conditioners that you all would suggest. I need a new shampoo and conditioner anyways now. Locabouthair told me about Cream of Nature so I will check that out too.

Thanks in advance ladies!

locabouthair

Hey!

I dont know if you have any of thse but:

Pantene clarifying shampoo is good
Motions CPR as a meidum protien conditioner.

cocoaluv

Thanks again loca. What about setting lotions/sprays to put on just before adding the rollers?

nappity

Whats your hair type? Cause some products work well for some and not for others. Each hair type has its unique needs- Is your hair very dry? Very curly? straight. Natural? That way I dont send you on a wild goose chase:grin:

cocoaluv

Whats your hair type? Cause some products work well for some and not for others. Each hair type has its unique needs- Is your hair very dry? Very curly? straight. Natural? That way I dont send you on a wild goose chase:grin:

I dont know what my hair type is. But I do have a picture with my hair in my profile. I will take another one this weekend. My hair is relaxed and can get dry at times. Thanks.