My FAREWELL to BOOTCAMP

brownsugarflyygirl

Well ladies, its been TWO YEARS of BOOTCAMP...TWO YEARS of protective styling, deep conditioning, no trimming, barely using heat, and now its time to ENJOY MY HAIR!!! :grin:

So I will NOT be participating in Bootcamp 2009, I will be going to a modified regimen of straightening my hair every 1-2 months and trimming as needed. I will still deep condition with every wash and wear protective styles but not as often. I will be enjoying the swang and the shine!

I am really happy with my progress and although my goal was to reach BSL, Im really happy being full APL. If over the next year I reach BSL... cool, if not oh well....I have plenty of length and thickness to deal with as a 4a/4b natural...because detangling is already not a joke :nono:

Most importantly, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my LHCF sisters for your support, encouragement, and positivity. Every compliment served as ammunition to stay disciplined and to not stop Bootcamp. You ladies really kept me motivated.

To the ladies doing 2009 Bootcamp, I hope it is as good to you as it was to me. You will really see your hair transform if you stick to it (and dont cheat). Thanks Trinistarr for carrying the torch.

I will definitely still be around the board..but I doubt I will be posting progress pics. My final progress pic from 2008 Bootcamp is below..its not much different than my siggy as I got a trim at my last appointment.

Well ladies...thats all from me. Happy Hair Growing!

loulou82

Congrats on your progress and being so diligent with your Boot Camp regimen. :grin: Is your journal link activated yet? :look:

SunnyDelight

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. Good luck with future hair goals. You are an inpiration to many -- including me. THanks chica!

tgrowe

Ok, that's it. LHCF BOOTCAMP 2009 here I come. Great results brownsugar. Absolutely gawgeous!!!!

cutiebe2

gurllll...you have the results to show that it works!!!!
I think you deserve to swing that hair!!!

shae101s

hey brownsugarflyygirl! I got a question...while you were doing the bootcamp, what was your regimen?

beans4reezy

Well ladies, its been TWO YEARS of BOOTCAMP...TWO YEARS of protective styling, deep conditioning, no trimming, barely using heat, and now its time to ENJOY MY HAIR!!! :grin:

So I will NOT be participating in Bootcamp 2009, I will be going to a modified regimen of straightening my hair every 1-2 months and trimming as needed. I will still deep condition with every wash and wear protective styles but not as often. I will be enjoying the swang and the shine!

I am really happy with my progress and although my goal was to reach BSL, Im really happy being full APL. If over the next year I reach BSL... cool, if not oh well....I have plenty of length and thickness to deal with as a 4a/4b natural...because detangling is already not a joke :nono:

Most importantly, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my LHCF sisters for your support, encouragement, and positivity. Every compliment served as ammunition to stay disciplined and to not stop Bootcamp. You ladies really kept me motivated.

To the ladies doing 2009 Bootcamp, I hope it is as good to you as it was to me. You will really see your hair transform if you stick to it (and dont cheat). Thanks Trinistarr for carrying the torch.

I will definitely still be around the board..but I doubt I will be posting progress pics. My final progress pic from 2008 Bootcamp is below..its not much different than my siggy as I got a trim at my last appointment.

Well ladies...thats all from me. Happy Hair Growing!

You are TRULY an inspiration! I hope to be like you someday!

janeemat

You have had absolutely wonderful progress. Your hair is beautful. Please share a trim down version of your regimen before leaving.

brownsugarflyygirl

Congrats on your progress and being so diligent with your Boot Camp regimen. :grin: Is your journal link activated yet? :look:

Unfortunately, I think my journal got deleted in the LHCF migration from journals to blogs. One day the link worked and then it didnt :sad:

Maybe one day Ill be inspired and do it again...who knows..

brownsugarflyygirl

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Such beautiful progress! You're a huge inspiration!

Enjoy that gorgeous hair, you deserve it!

Junebug D

Congrats and great progress! Seeing your progress makes me so excited about bootcamp! Enjoy your hair, you earned it! :yep:

GoldenBreeze

Hey BSFG,

I know that I'm late (I was away for a while), but I would like to thank you for starting such a beneficial and lasting challenge. This one is a keeper, and I'm so glad that Trinistarr has decided to continue to carry the tourch. It's been a pleasure being in the challenge with you. I'll be continuing on with 2009, and beyond until I reach TBL.

Congratulations on reaching your goals, and on being FOTM. Your hair is beautiful, and so are you. Thanks a mil chica!