2 years+ and still LHCFin'?

sareca

Ayeshia said:
Still here after almost 3 years... Im scissor happy so examples of great length progress will not be found in my album :lol:

It looks very strong and healthy.

NewlyNature12

I'm a two year old, and while I've had learned a lot, my hair is not as long as I would like it to be yet, but I'm getting there...and I've become a complete product junkie because of you guys. Thank goodness for LHCF :)

amy1234

Add me to the list!! I've had some set backs with coloring and overprocessing and so my hair is not as long as it should be. I'm determined to get some major growth this year so be on the look out for some pictorial updates soon...

sareca

I always wondered if the second people started gettin' some hair their took off. I guess not. :D

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
so1913 said:
I don't have "long" hair per say, but I got hair documentation (past album) that dates back to 2001! LOL!!!

Yeah, I been in the game a minute...DON'T ASK ME WHERE MY HAIR IS!!! LOL! Guess you can say I'm a cutter...NO NOT THAT KIND!

Joined this particular forum in June 2003 it seems.
You just described my hair journey to a "T". :grin: I joined in May 2003. My pics started then!

Peachtree

I've been around for (approaching) 4 yrs.
I don't have many pics documenting my relaxed hair (cuz I was already at bsl when I joined hair boards). However, I have pics documenting my transition & natural hair.

Best wishes on ur pursuit for inspirations :)

RainbowCurls

This month is 2 years since I've been documenting my hair progress.
It's not any longer (I transitioned), but it's definitely healthier!

Brownie

Checking in. No pics though. I started out texturized---transitioned---and now, I have natural hair again. I only texturized for about a year in my whole life. Since I've been here, I've grown the longest part of my hair below bra strap twice. Before my texturizing days, the longest my natural hair ever grew was about collarbone.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I'm 2 years as of last month!

My hair is not long by board standards, but factoring in my BC, my hair is longer now than it was when I joined.

Yay!

naijamerican

Two years for me, too! I don't know if my hair is any better, though. It's hard to tell with shrinkage. I guess it's healthier but I'm still trying to nail down a regimen. :ohwell:

KiniKakes

hey girl!!! :D only 1.5 years of hair documentation in my album..... but working on 2 years! My anniversary is this Januray!!!

*Happily Me*

2 1/2 years of pics

from permed to transitioning to texlaxed. it's all there :lol:

Last edited:

SqrpioQutie

i think i've past my 2 year mark.... i'm pretty sure i was a lurker a few months before i paid for the rest of the site... :grin:

this is from june 05:

this if feb 07:

this is june 07:

Last edited:

mkstar826

supersonic
so1913 said:
I don't have "long" hair per say, but I got hair documentation (past album) that dates back to 2001! LOL!!!

Yeah, I been in the game a minute...DON'T ASK ME WHERE MY HAIR IS!!! LOL! Guess you can say I'm a cutter...NO NOT THAT KIND!

Joined this particular forum in June 2003 it seems.

same here girl...only I've been documenting since 2002 and joined the site in 2004 :)

silvergirl

been here since 03, but my first album was deleted by the evil fotki, i dont know why i still deal with them :|. plus ive tried to transition 2 times, went back to the perm 3 times, along the time i was cutting my hair , so i dont have much progress, lol. but i still did manage to get to MBL.
now im natural but cut again. im almost back at BSL but this time with healthier hair :). thats where i am in my progress.

ayoung

been here for 2 years. I don't really take many pics though.
When i came i was natural and had been on Nappturality for 2 years. I relaxed and have gone from above shoulders to a few inches from APL

LadyZ

SqrpioQutie said:
i think i've past my 2 year mark.... i'm pretty sure i was a lurker a few months before i paid for the rest of the site... :grin:

this is from june 05:

this if feb 07:

this is june 07:
====================================

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Love your hair:grin: