2 inches in 6 weeks

alliyah4eva203

congrats on your new growth and
welcome to the forum

Healthb4Length

welcome and congrats! You're routine sounds similar to mine, except I shampoo every week because I use shea butter for my braidouts and after a while it kinda hardens. So far I have about 1 inch of new growth in 5 weeks. You have 2 inches in 6 weeks
Go girl! keep up the good work!

WhipEffectz1

Kaprice said:
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the LHCF. I have been browsing your site for about 2 months and finally decided to join.
I'm so happy
because I gained and retained 2 inches of new growths in 6 weeks. Here is what I did:
1) CO washes every other day (CON nourishing Conditioner, Nexxus Humectress..)
2) Apply Surge to scalp and hair 2 x day (wet or dry hair)
3) Apply Nexxus Vitratress Biotin Creme to scalp 2 x day.
4) Apply Nexxus Botanic Oil to scalp and hair 2 x day.
5) Softee or Posner Bergamot Hairdress to Ends only (I can't give this one up, I've been using it ever since I remember life).
6) Shampoo every 2 weeks (Pre Shampoo Oil treatment, Shampoo, Nexxus Keraphix or Aphogee Keratin, Deep Conditioning treatment).
7) Wear my satin bonet to bed at night.
8) Wear protective hair styles daily.
8) Shampoo every 2 weeks (Pre Shampoo Oil treatment, Shampoo, Nexxus Keraphix or Aphogee Keratin, Deep Conditioning treatment.
8) No Heat.
9) Last relaxer = 18 weeks ago.

I take daily: Multivitamins and minerals, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 2mg, Flax Seed Oil 1000mg.

Umm, that's cool! As a matter of fact its totally awesome! Keep up the good work. With that much growth your hair will be as long as Rupunzel in no time. :grin:

Last edited:

unlvgirl

My Crown and Glory
My hair grows really fast like that in the summer. In the cooler months I hardly notice any growth it grows at a snails pace.

kandyland

kitty18 said:
In my opinion, I don't think that it is possible....:ohwell:

I've seen caucasians grow hair just as fast or faster than that...so I don't see why you think its impossible for our hair to grow like that..

candy1

this has nothing to do with growth rate. But i want to know has anyone tried a natural hair relaxer? I've seen several advt.on the web. "naturalxer",
and "bodipher" being to brands i've seen. I want to try somthing that will tame my type 4b hair that is really thick and s curled pattern help.