2 inches in 6 weeks

Kaprice

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the LHCF. I have been browsing your site for about 2 months and finally decided to join.
I'm so happy
because I gained and retained 2 inches of new growths in 6 weeks. Here is what I did:
1) CO washes every other day (CON nourishing Conditioner, Nexxus Humectress..)
2) Apply Surge to scalp and hair 2 x day (wet or dry hair)
3) Apply Nexxus Vitratress Biotin Creme to scalp 2 x day.
4) Apply Nexxus Botanic Oil to scalp and hair 2 x day.
5) Softee or Posner Bergamot Hairdress to Ends only (I can't give this one up, I've been using it ever since I remember life).
6) Shampoo every 2 weeks (Pre Shampoo Oil treatment, Shampoo, Nexxus Keraphix or Aphogee Keratin, Deep Conditioning treatment).
7) Wear my satin bonet to bed at night.
8) Wear protective hair styles daily.
8) Shampoo every 2 weeks (Pre Shampoo Oil treatment, Shampoo, Nexxus Keraphix or Aphogee Keratin, Deep Conditioning treatment.
8) No Heat.
9) Last relaxer = 18 weeks ago.

I take daily: Multivitamins and minerals, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 2mg, Flax Seed Oil 1000mg.

LHCF is

ChasingBliss

Congrats! Wow Ive never heard of Nexxus Vitratress Biotin Creme. Sounds interesting. I can consider a cream with biotin because it stays on your scalp and hair unlike shampoos with biotin that get washed out leaving me to question its benefits.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
Welcome
and Congratulations on your growth

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

Also how did u measure your new growth???

happylocks

congrads WELCOME
, ur seem to have everything down, thats really great, I did not get a regime till 1 year on this forum, thanks for sharing

Kaprice

I just stretched it. I measured from 6 different areas (front, side and back). I measured it prior to starting this new routine and again after 6 weeks. SO.. maybe, they're even longer?
I didn't flatiron/blowdry or rollerset. hum

Kaprice

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
Congrats! Wow Ive never heard of Nexxus Vitratress Biotin Creme. Sounds interesting. I can consider a cream with biotin because it stays on your scalp and hair unlike shampoos with biotin that get washed out leaving me to question its benefits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vitatress Biotin Creme "is formulated with nutrient rich ingredients including Biotin, B-Complex Vitamins, AminoAcids and Proteins, that penetrate the scalp to benefit fragile, thin hair. Contains DHT inhibitors and circulation boosters to promote the growth of healthy hair. Biotin Creme is a vital component.. for fragile, thinning hair."
I thought that I would give it a try based on what it claims to do. It makes my scalp feel so fresh (Menthol), a welcome outcome, specially during the Summer. My hair was breaking off so much before my new hair routine. Now, it's no longer breaking off. I forgot to mention that my hair is relaxed, has permanent hair color and highlights (a hair killer combination for me
)

TBird

Welcome and congratulations on your growth. The Biotin creme sounds interesting I think I will give it a try especially on my scalp since my hair is in braids. Thanks for posting your regimen and keep up the great work. Don't forget to keep posting your results.

Cinnabuns

WOW What a great accomplishment. I love your hair-care regimine. Welcome to LHCF, I'm sure that you will love it here. These ladies have so much knowledge and above they are all so nice. Welcome Kaprice and I hope that you enjoy your stay

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
That is a great routine, I'm too lazy to do all that though
I need to get with the program because I have never retained that much growth in 6 weeks.

Congrats and welcome!