Miss Key 10 en 1 vs. Miss Key 10 en 1 plus

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Is 10 en 1 plus more detangling. The regular Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner moisturizes, but doesn't detangle worth jack! Let a sista know the deal on Miss Key 10 en 1 PLUS. Thanks!

This what I want to know too. I have the Super and so far it doesn't detangle. I'm going to try it with heat next time to see the results.
Now I'm thinking of getting the plus version.

19sweetie said:
I didn't know that Dominican products were sold in our area? Where do you get yours?

Well for my first collection of Dominican products, I was actually in NY and picked them up. After that I would order them from George at Uptown Beauty in New York. You can call and they are really nice and will take your information right over the phone. The information is posted in a sticky at the top of the board.

But also, NOW you can order some Dominican products online at sickbay.biz or ibeautyny.com

Supergirl said:
Well for my first collection of Dominican products, I was actually in NY and picked them up. After that I would order them from George at Uptown Beauty in New York. You can call and they are really nice and will take your information right over the phone. The information is posted in a sticky at the top of the board.

But also, NOW you can order some Dominican products online at sickbay.biz or ibeautyny.com
Now Uptown Beauty has a web site that you can order products. Here's the link: http://www.ibeautyny.com/

Bumping!!!

IS THIS Miss Key 10 EN 1 Plus
better than the regular 10 en 1???

Inquiring minds want to know...
do I have to be the guinea pig???

The plus is for additional INGREDIENTS that the original 10 en 1 doesn't have.
SUPER 10 EN 1 INGREDIENTS
[FONT=arial, helvetica]ngredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glicerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearoylamidoethyl Monium Methosulfate, Behendtrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl, Tetraisostearate, Lactamide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Methyl Propyl Paraben, Ceramide, FD&C Yellow #5 and FD&C Red #40. [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]Made in the Dominica[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]10 EN 1 PLUS INGREDIENTS
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica] Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Trymetyl Amonium and Chloride, Behentrimonium Methouslfate, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl Dimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolized Collagen, Ceramide, Lactamide, Hydrlized (Silk, Soy Protein, Collagen, Milk Protein Wheat, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera), Potassium Cocoil Hydrolized Collagen, Diazolindinyl Urea, Fragrance, Citric Acid and Methyl-Propyl Paraben.

HTH
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]ngredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glicerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearoylamidoethyl Monium Methosulfate, Behendtrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl, Tetraisostearate, Lactamide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Methyl Propyl Paraben, Ceramide, FD&C Yellow #5 and FD&C Red #40. [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]Made in the Dominica[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]10 EN 1 PLUS INGREDIENTS [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Trymetyl Amonium and Chloride, Behentrimonium Methouslfate, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl Dimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolized Collagen, Ceramide, Lactamide, Hydrlized (Silk, Soy Protein, Collagen, Milk Protein Wheat, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera), Potassium Cocoil Hydrolized Collagen, Diazolindinyl Urea, Fragrance, Citric Acid and Methyl-Propyl Paraben.[/FONT]

MMMMMHHHHHHHMMMM:lick: this looks good. I loooove the regular 10 en 1 (my staple DC) but perhaps the difference is that Plus is more like a protein treatment; its got alot of protein in it.

I would buy try it but i just bought a huge 1.5kg tub of the regular 10 en 1

Trying not to be a PJ:ohwell:

I prefer to use conditioners that detangle my hair, too--which is what I only buy now . . . but I've always been interested in buying Miss Keys 10 en 1, because its popular on this board. :bouncegre

I never have tangles after I DC with my beloved 10 en 1. I use it with heat for at least 30 minutes, and my hair comes out like butter.

Maybe its just me.

Sorry, I liked the original one better. The Plus Version wasn't as thick as the peachy stuff that I am used to, but it did detangle my hair. My hair liked peachy scented 10 en 1 Super conditioner better.

I prefer the plus- just cause my hair is very dense. Just because a product has more protein doesn't make it a specific protein conditioner. I find it to be moisturizing. Anyway to answer the question- I have used both for DC and they are very good. But I don't use them as a detangler. - they do leave my hair feeling moist and I guess they detangle well too- but I always follow up with John Masters Citrus and Neroli Detangler or Paul Mitchell's The Detangler -the once a month that i detangle with a comb or Denman. ( from the ends up ladies, from the ends up! LOL)

OMG!!!!:drunk:
I used my 10 en 1 super conditioner last night and my hair has NEVA been silkier!!!! It was scary, the softness and tangle-free hair that resulted. I sat under the dryer for 30min to DC before shampooing.

But the smell:nono:

(*anyone ever paint their apt/house before? this reminded me of that experience. should i be worried?)

[FONT=arial, helvetica]10 EN 1 PLUS INGREDIENTS [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Trymetyl Amonium and Chloride, Behentrimonium Methouslfate, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl Dimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolized Collagen, Ceramide, Lactamide, Hydrlized (Silk, Soy Protein, Collagen, Milk Protein Wheat, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera), Potassium Cocoil Hydrolized Collagen, Diazolindinyl Urea, Fragrance, Citric Acid and Methyl-Propyl Paraben.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]HTH[/FONT]
the plus sounds 10 times better

Back