Lady Velvet Products...Do they still sell these?

MissFallon

I remember a couple of years ago my sister introduced me to Lady Velvet products. I had the shampoo, conditioner and she would relax my hair with the Lady Velvet relaxer. Do they still sell this product? I never knew where she got it from (she lives in New Orleans, I'm in NY) and never saw or heard of it b4 she gave it to me. Does anyone know where to get these products from? Mainly the shampoo and conditioner. Do you know if the relaxer is a lye relaxer or no-lye?

dreamer26

MissFallon said:
I remember a couple of years ago my sister introduced me to Lady Velvet products. I had the shampoo, conditioner and she would relax my hair with the Lady Velvet relaxer. Do they still sell this product? I never knew where she got it from (she lives in New Orleans, I'm in NY) and never saw or heard of it b4 she gave it to me. Does anyone know where to get these products from? Mainly the shampoo and conditioner. Do you know if the relaxer is a lye relaxer or no-lye?

I went to the Flea Market here in Jacksonville and I saw this product but since I never heard of it and it looked a little dusty i keep walking. After reading your post I found you can order it at
www.allurebeautysupply.com

Hope this helps

nicki6

I see their products all the time here, but they do look old:look: Perhaps its been discontinued:confused: I can't say about the relaxer type b/c I just scanned it and kept going.

BeautifulNameX

yes yes they sell it at the bigger black chines stores and my sister uses the relaxer and its is a lye... how did you like it.. the relaxer was it good.

Tee

yeah i just saw them here today at a beauty supply store. I glad their is a link for you. I had a friend who loved it. I never really used it.

MissFallon

Blackbird77 said:
I see it in nearly all the BSS where I live.

really? I had never seen it or heard of it b4 my sister showed it to me. I figured it was just one of those products u could only get in the south. But then again in NYC we only have one Sally's and that is in the BX. I have never seen this product anywhere in NY.