LADY VELVET Relaxer Users *Atlanta*

Shaley

Does anyone in Atlanta know where I can buy Lady Velvet Relaxer??

The beauty supply store I usually goes to says their out of stock for a few weeks & I need it this weekend!!

I was going to purchase online but I'm not sure how quick it'd ship or deliver to me.

Thanks in advance!:)

KnottyGurl

I've never heard of it before. I'll check the stores in my area (Norcross/Duluth) and let you know.

Chardai said:
Does anyone in Atlanta know where I can buy Lady Velvet Relaxer??

The beauty supply store I usually goes to says their out of stock for a few weeks & I need it this weekend!!

I was going to purchase online but I'm not sure how quick it'd ship or deliver to me.

Thanks in advance!:)

KnottyGurl

I pm'ed you, but I'll post the information in case someone else in the ATL is looking.

A beauty supply store at 6000 Singleton Road Norcross GA 30071 has it. I saw a 10 lb. tub for $32.95 and other Lady Velvet products. You can probably map it out at http://www.mapquest.com

You can pm me if you have anymore questions.

Shaley

Yes, I love Lady Velvet! There are a few other members on the board who use it and like it as well. I use the Mild Formula.

KnottyGurl

Alright now! You better be careful, I might have to buy that tub of LV;)

What do you like about it? Does it leave your hair soft/conditioned? I'm always looking for good quality relaxers. Don't worry, I won't buy the last tub. There are two other BSS near me. I'll check those tomorrow to see what they have.

Chardai said:
Yes, I love Lady Velvet! There are a few other members on the board who use it and like it as well. I use the Mild Formula.