It's Perfectly Natural Reviews

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wonder if NC has a Thread on IPN?:look:

Them PJ's don't play ova' therrah.:lol: We lightweight over herrah. :ohwell:

They go skrait for the Jugular over therrah about folks playin' with therrah products.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

dmples2

Still has that 50% up..

Happy Hair Growing!

Wow, that is so trifling considering the fact that she still has outstanding orders.:perplexed Someone said she has taken her FB page down. I hope everyone get their money back before she disappears.:perplexed

BostonMaria

Looks like she took down her FB page. Gonna call her Bonnie Madoff from now on after all this craziness.

I'll give it till February before she collects all this money and goes poof.

If anyone ordered I suggest you contact PayPal to get your money. What a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

CocoGlow

See now I was gonna wait until Jan 11th to file a claim with Paypal ...that would make it a full month without the products that I ordered.... but since she's closing her FB page & still has the nerve to not contact her customers back, I'm scurred she done left town and ran off with my money (ALL OUR money! Who knows how many lurkers ordered from her too!) :nono:

That 50% was just too good to be true....and still going on by the way :perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NappyRina

That 50% was the last straw. :ohwell:

I would file if I were you based on the other posters experience(s) instead of waiting until the 11th.

And buy Soultanicals, Naturelle Grow, Hairitage, HQS or whatever else is on Sale right now with the Refund.:look:

ajargon02

@NappyRina

That 50% was the last straw. :ohwell:

I would file if I were you based on the other posters experience(s) instead of waiting until the 11th.

And buy Soultanicals, Naturelle Grow, Hairitage, HQS or whatever else is on Sale right now with the Refund.:look:
For curiosity, I searched for her site. I found an etsy shop, but it said something about everything being sold out.......Love some of the product ingredients though :)

ajargon02

@ajargon02

FYI: Since you were Curious here is the site. That ETSY site hasn't been operable in a while.:look:

Yeah, the ingredients as listed are great...it's just all the other Scandalous Tomfoolery that's way over the top.:rolleyes:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=www%20it's%20perfectly%20natural&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fitsperfectlynatural.yolasite.com%2F&ei=gdvoUJKNGPKx0QHohYGIAg&usg=AFQjCNFpUgO3PK1vcrtFkIzilm5o8CqjuQ

Thanks so much! I happen to have many of the ingrediants on hand. Off to my kitchen....... :)

BraunSugar

Was the domain http://itsperfectly-natural.com? Because that expired on the 12/30/12 (although the site is still up with the http://itsperfectlynatural.yolasite.com link). Her domain expiring says to me she isn't coming back. If that's the site you guys are referring to, please file a claim with PayPal and get your refunds ASAP if you already haven't. I also noticed the Facebook page is not there. Yeah, she scammed to get some Christmas spending money. Don't let her get away with that. :nono:

Last edited:

Beamodel

Was the domain http://itsperfectly-natural.com? Because that expired on the 12/30/12 (although the site is still up with the http://itsperfectlynatural.yolasite.com link). Her domain expiring says to me she isn't coming back. If that's the site you guys are referring to, please file a claim with PayPal and get your refunds ASAP if you already haven't. I also noticed the Facebook page is not there. Yeah, she scammed to get some Christmas spending money. Don't let her get away with that. :nono:

Damn, that's fugged up!

CocoGlow

Ok soooo I just opened a dispute through Paypal...never had to do this before with any other transaction in the history of using Paypal...but her closing her Facebook account scared me into doing it with the quickness!

Yeah I only ordered one thing and wanted to give miss thang the benefit of a doubt being a small business and all but she's exibiting all the signs of a scam artist....so I'm done! :sad:

I see the pattern...first when asked about why things were moving so slow, she gave people mutliple sob stories about how she's a hard working single mother blah blah blah...

Then she started showing her true colors & flipped the script getting sarcastic and condescending with her replies talking about how long it takes her to fulfill orders with quality freshness blah blah blah (oh so it's that ORGANIC duct tape she be usin' on her labels! :rolleyes:)...

Then when questioned some more, she started banning people from purchasing her stuff all together (who does that!) ...then after not fulfilliing her Black Fiday sale orders- Surprise! She does a grand 50% off sale to reel the rest of us in...then BAM shuts down all communication but still leaves her site open with the 50% sale still going on for all those who don't know what's up..ughh! :nono:

Ash25

Trifflinn!!! Too many ppl wanna make and sell products but do not know the first thing about operating a business. Learn that FIRST, get creative, then sell your product.

Bottom line: It's a business first and foremost! If it was easy...every body would be successful doing it!

Sorry y'all had to go through that....I hope someone reports her scamming assets to the BBB!!!

EnExitStageLeft

I received my last refund from "that woman" :look:. I received a partial refund of 17 dollars (I requested it). It covers the amount I paid for the product via the 50% off sale plus shipping.
If you ladies haven't opened your claims or reported her to the BBB, I suggest you do. There is no hope that she'll show up with the goods :nono:.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I bet she's using the money coming in from orders to refund the Requests.

I agree everybody needs to do it now before the money runs out.

CocoGlow

As expected, homegirl did not respond to my dispute through PayPal :nono:, so I Escalated to a Claim against her...

just waiting for my money now :look:

Anybody else?