Anyone w/ 4b Waistlength HAIR

Lebiya

Are there any ladies here with 4 b Waistlength hair?

..I need some encouragement. I’ve been striving for this goal from the first day I found this site. I wonder how likely it Is for 4b hair to reach waist…I just need 25 inches to reach this goal..I know everyone has a terminal length sooo I guess it all depends on that ..

Brownsis

zzirvingj said:
I SECOND THAT in regards to Jenny's hair. Her hair is like :eek: !!! She has been SUCH an inspiration to me.

yes her hair is beautiful she's my inspiration too

Zzirvingj, I don't know what is your hair type but you're very close to waistlength too

Evazhair

I have a friend who is 4b natural full waistlength. She is muslim in the Nation of Islam, so you know her diet is on point. She wears it in a long thick braid that she rolls up into a bun, since her hair is covered most of the time. I have seen her take it down and brush it, so beautiful. Your hair can grow that length too, if you want it. Don't believe the hype.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Tenny, thanks for posting all those links, but some of those do not have type 4b hair (NaturallyBeautiful, Spiral, Blackanese, and a few others). ;)

hothair

I don't know if this has been posted but you need to check Affinity's fotki- her and her daughters hair are to die for! I mean really what does a little girl need with tailbone hair she needs to wish it to this aunt over here :wave: lol http://public.fotki.com/jngn/

Dee Raven

I don't know of anyone personally, but I remember when I was in college, there was a girl with 4b natural hair that went to her but. I don't know if she stretched it or if it just fell like that, but you could definitely tell that it was her texture and not flat ironed at all. It was amazing. Her hair was probably classic length if it were straightened.

Ladyhenri

:eek::eek::eek:(<---- my mouth and eyes are more wide open than MR smilly's)
Great thread.
I am inspired....and greedy...I want All That hair (throws a huge, spoilt-brat strop)

Last edited:

Affinity07

Lebiya said:
Are there any ladies here with 4 b Waistlength hair?

..I need some encouragement. I’ve been striving for this goal from the first day I found this site. I wonder how likely it Is for 4b hair to reach waist…I just need 25 inches to reach this goal..I know everyone has a terminal length sooo I guess it all depends on that ..

It's very likely for 4b hair to grow to waist length. In fact, the 4a hair that's in the front grows slower and breaks eaiser than my 4b hair which is in the back. I'm mostly 4b and I just made waist length. It should be a fuller waist length by December. I'm going to maintain the length at my natural waist. I don't want it to grow any longer than what it is right now, only thicker. Hang in there, be consistent and trust me, it'll sneak up on you :cool: .

ETA: Thanks ladies for your compliments :) .

Last edited:

Lita

Affinity,Your Hair & Your Little One (All I Can Say Is Beautifull ) Happy Hair Growing!

betty-boo

Wow I didn't know there were so many myself! :eek: Such beautiful hair!!!

Another inspiration of mine with 4B hair is....
:band2:

ISIS!!!!

I am absolutely in love with her hair.

C

chica_canella

Wow. I think this thread should be a sticky since most people with 4a/4b hair are told their hair won't even reach BSL.

tkj25

Affinity07 said:
It's very likely for 4b hair to grow to waist length. In fact, the 4a hair that's in the front grows slower and breaks eaiser than my 4b hair which is in the back. I'm mostly 4b and I just made waist length. It should be a fuller waist length by December. I'm going to maintain the length at my natural waist. I don't want it to grow any longer than what it is right now, only thicker. Hang in there, be consistent and trust me, it'll sneak up on you :cool: .

ETA: Thanks ladies for your compliments :) .

You have gorgeous, amazing, natural hair!!!:D :D :D congratulations on reaching waist length!