Who wants to view den1s photos?

Faith

Den,
Your hair looks great. That's the kind of thickness I'm hoping to regain. You have done a phenomenal job restoring your hair's health. When you do press feel free to show us all /images/graemlins/grin.gif
P.S. Girl we all need to lose some kind of weight. At least you are trying and you have lost some. Don't knock yourself down like that..who would pick you up. Keep on doing what you're doing. God Bless!

Nanyanika

Hi, La Woman
Your Quest: Your Bantu knots are bee-yootiful. They're perfect. Did you do them yourself??

My hairdresser styled my bantu knots, Thanks for the compliments.

Good luck! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Colleen

Den1
I'm very impressed with your hair growth and your hair. Well done!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Could you tell me where you get the fo-ti, thanks

Nanyanika

Hi Colleen
I bought my 'fo-ti' from the nutricentre in London, England.The brand name is called 'Now', you can purchase this online from www.nutricentre.co.uk or try any reputable health food stores.

Thank-you /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Colleen

Den1 thank you so much. I've checked out nutricentre, their prices are reasonable too. Thank you /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mona_cherie

Hi den1! Thanks for postng the link to your pics. Your hair is truly beautiful and thick. Gorgeous hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nanyanika

Thank-you very much guys! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I never expected anyone to pay a compliment on my hair, basically i'm just chuffed to bits.

Armyqt

Den1 your hair is truly BEAUTIFUL, as are you! Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nappi

i must say i thougth u were lying 'bout ur hair but i was wrong
very nice
hope it grows past ur ass

hairfanatic

Hi Den,

I really like the two curly and braided pictures that you added. They look really nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Hi Den,

I really like the two curly and braided pictures that you added. They look really nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with you whole heartedly, hairfanatic. Den, you are so cute, and so is your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Country gal

Your hair is beautiful. Girl, I am trying to lose weight as well. Sometimes we focus on one thing too much and overlook our other blessings. You have hair to die for and it's healthy.

Nanyanika

In reply to:
i thougth u were lying 'bout ur hair but i was wrong!

I would never lie about my hair, Its silly and childish.

Thanks for the compliments /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nanyanika

Oh great, i've found a weightloss companion, Have you got any advice for fast weightloss? I'm currently doing the Atkins plan.

Good Luck /images/graemlins/grin.gif

londongirl3

My advise is exercise 5 days a week. Start at whatever level, go up to 30 minutes aerobic and 30 minutes weight training. Eat whatever you like, whenever you like.

Worked for me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nanyanika

Hi Londongirl,
Are you kidding? If I could eat whatever I want, I'd end up looking like an hot air ballon, even with regular excercise. If I stare at food I put on two pounds. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
If I stare at food I put on two pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah, so I see it's not just me! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I know what that's like Den, believe me! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

msladymam

Den, you are beautiful and so is your hair!!!!!!!!! Simply gorgeous. I'm natural too, and just hoping that my hair grows as long as yours. Keep up the good work!!!

Honeyhips

Lovely
Beautiful pics!!!! I'm trying to lose weight too. I'll be your buddy. I'm getting a camera tonite, so I can finally post some pics....

Nanyanika

Hi Honeyhips,
That is brilliant! I really need some encouragement seen as I've yo-yo dieted most of life, since I was ten years old can you believe this??? I've already taken some before pictures of my current weight. I'll be processing soon. I'll definitely let you know when I have them.

Thank-you /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nanyanika

Hello msladymam,
I believe your hair can and will get long and even longer than my own hair. Stay positive /images/graemlins/grin.gif