My 6 Day Old Wash n' Go/Diffuse - (Pics)

MyAngelEyez~C~U

When I wash n go, I usually get 7 days out of it, makes life so much easier during the week. How was your detangling session?

so1913

When I wash n go, I usually get 7 days out of it, makes life so much easier during the week. How was your detangling session?

Girl, SO much easier!!! I can get ready and out the door in a blink without having to worry about my hair.

Detangling isn't too bad, I do it in four sections and add either Kinky Curly Knot Today or just the Obia Moisture Cream to help the process. I take my time starting from the ends working my up to the roots. There's always a few stubborn tangles here and there, but as long as I keep the hair wet and take my time it works out well.

newgrowth15

so1913, your hair is gorgeous. I have way too many loose textures on my head to pull off a successful WNG. If you ever do a video, please tag me as I would like to know how to diffuse WNG hair. I could never get the hang of the diffuser.

Embyra

I get 7 days out of my wash and go minimum I used to wash every 10 days

Op Your hair looks beautiful and soft :lick:

so1913

so1913, your hair is gorgeous. I have way too many loose textures on my head to pull off a successful WNG. If you ever do a video, please tag me as I would like to know how to diffuse WNG hair. I could never get the hang of the diffuser.

I used to have issues dealing with my different textures...my hair in the U area of my hair was always looser, you can see in my siggy how much straighter it was. I've stopped pulling my hair back, (I think that section of my hair can't handle the tension), started overnight oil treatments, and the last 2 trims have seem to help getting rid of old straighter hair, but I seem to have more texture in that area now.

One day I may work up the nerve for a video, but can't promise that lol. I could try to describe the process???

jlatr

Still waiting for my obia Black Friday order. Anyone received their order yet and tested the products? Any new reviews/success stories?

Honi

There is no board.
I swear everytime I see your hair you make me wanna go natural. :love: It always looks the same....beautiful.

SEMO

so1913

I love this! You were my natural hair inspiration when I joined LHCF. And you still are inspiring me. I have to figure out how to get my wng's to last this long.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
so1913 how do you refresh your hair. also how does the loc soc help to keep your curls over night?(im thinking it would smash your curls)

so1913

so1913 how do you refresh your hair. also how does the loc soc help to keep your curls over night?(im thinking it would smash your curls)

I just spritz with the moisture mist shake and go. Sometimes towards the end of the week if i want it extra big and fluffy I'll use the blow dryer on low to stretch and create more volume.

I don't find the loc soc tight enough to smash the curls, especially after some wear, but keeps the hair in the elongated position rather than bunched up or tied down flat. sometimes I use it to do like the pineapple, pulling my hair up on the top of my hair with it coming out the top, or I'll just pull it back over my head like you would a hair band except pulling the fabric down the length of the hair keeping it elongated. My hair is at the length it hangs out the loc soc, so I also sleep on a satin pillow case.

so1913

so1913 How do you prevent your hair from frizzing up in the shower?

Use the loc soc, pull it straight up on top of my head like when I go to sleep except I pull it over as much hair as possible...imagine Marge Simpson lol. You can throw a shower cap over the top if your hair is still hanging over it. Yes, looks as absolutely ridiculous as you are imagining it in in your head, but works lol.

jlatr

My products arrived yesterday. I washed my hair the day before and it was already dry . So I used the hydration spray, moisture cream and custard to make a bun . I also used it on my daughter 's freshly washed hair . So far I really like it. I need a trim before I attempt a wash n go. My ends are overdue but I will report back after my hair appt.

jlatr

Today was my 3rd attempt at a wash n go with obia. I get white balls when I add the custard and it didn't go away when it dried. so1913 does this happen to you?

so1913

Today was my 3rd attempt at a wash n go with obia. I get white balls when I add the custard and it didn't go away when it dried. so1913 does this happen to you?

No, not at all. Sounds like its not reacting well with something. Are you using any other products?