Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hey ladies!

I ended up using Kindred Butters Avocado Moss DC the other day before straightening my hair. So far :up:. I did an oil rinse before applying it. I used it with heat for 30 minutes and upon rinsing, my hair felt soft and I was able to detangle with it.

That's saying a lot because my hair is pretty finicky. Only issue is 8 oz is not enough for my hair at this point, I would need a bigger size. I also received a sample of the Mango Pumpkin DC and I still have to try the Joe's Joe.
@AgeinATL I'm tagging you since I remember you wanted to know when I tried it.

AgeinATL

Hey ladies!

I ended up using Kindred Butters Avocado Moss DC the other day before straightening my hair. So far :up:. I did an oil rinse before applying it. I used it with heat for 30 minutes and upon rinsing, my hair felt soft and I was able to detangle with it.

That's saying a lot because my hair is pretty finicky. Only issue is 8 oz is not enough for my hair at this point, I would need a bigger size. I also received a sample of the Mango Pumpkin DC and I still have to try the Joe's Joe.
@AgeinATL I'm tagging you since I remember you wanted to know when I tried it.

Thanks girl!!! I will add that one to my list to pick up next.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Almost finished blowdrying my hair.

Thinking about leaving my hair in 4 big plaits to minimise the number of parts in my hair. I have some short pieces along the usual parts I make. Really going to focus on reducing breakage at my roots = thicker ends over the long term.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I need to try your method then referring to the bottle because scooping it out of the jar was just :nono:.

Thank you. Those knots have gotten so bad I had to cut my hair.
@flyygirlll2
Yep. Remember I bought the Pouch, so I just transferred it into a bottle for easier application.

It really does help with Knots & Tangles because it's so slippy, but I can't see leaving it in (because of the smell). I either use it as a Pre-Rx or a Final R/O.

Gurl.....I HATE :censored:KNOTS!

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Yep. Remember I bought the Pouch, so I just transferred it into a bottle for easier application.

It really does help with Knots & Tangles because it's so slippy, but I can't see leaving it in (because of the smell). I either use it as a Pre-Rx or a Final R/O.

Gurl.....I HATE :censored:KNOTS!

I know. It's terrible. I'm jelly of those who don't really get them.