Recent PICS of my Kinky Curly Weave -- 3rd month strong

MA2010

It looks just like your hair! I'm telling you that you could fool us all with that hair! Lovely!!!!

Jewell

Your hair looks beautiful, still! It does look nicer than the first pics, (I agree with you) and the curls are more defined. Just gorgeous!!:yep:

keluric

Now see, natural-looking weaves like that are the reason people think all flowing curls are weave. It looks very nice, though.

jamaicalovely

Girl, stop lying. You know that's your huur! :)

Nice guy? You know you have to give us an update in the Relationship thread. lol

TCT

Girl! You and me both! :grin: My hair texture is coarse, so I'm really happy it blends well. Thanks!

IT REALLY DOESNT LOOK COARSE @ ALL! it looks fine to me. i would never have guessed that for real. anyhow how though, it iiis beautiful, as always.:grin:

Kneechay

maaaan, Ediese, this looks great. I want to try it because it requires little heat unlike straight weave does. I took my sew in out after three months. I realized I coulda kept it in longer because despite the massive new growth, i didn't have that much shedding, matting, or tangling. I'm back in Houston and I need to know where you got that hair. I just wonder if it'll blend well with my hair because I have a coarser texture than you...

regardless, very pretty.

tash85

Absolutely beautiful if my weave looked that good after the 3rd month id officially announce it as "my hair", love the dress aswel!