Product Review: Kinky Curly Custard ( With Pics :-) )

BrockStar

Naturals...A Product Review: Kinky Curly Custard ( With Pics :) )

Hey ya'll!

The benefits: Gives more length, defines curls, a little goes a looooong way:grin:

Not so great if you don't use enough leave in:ohwell:

So I learned to love this stuff now that I know how to use it. First I cowash, the I leave in regular conditioner (Right now Pantene Pro V for curly hair.) The KEY thing is make sure you use a good amount of leave in. Then I part my hair in half from ear to ear. I only take a dime size and apply it to the bottom half by running my fingers thruough while I apply. The I do the same to the top, style, then towel blot. It's about 25 bucks but so worth it because you only use a tiny bit it lasts a while. I have more pics in my most recent fotki (pw in my siggy.) Hope this works for ya'll too!

Here's a pic:

http://www.kinky-curly.com/

Last edited:

LadyKaypnyc

Fabulous Brock!!

I agree, a little really does go a long way, and you have to find the right leave in (I use their Spiral Spritz) and I always love my results. I just take a little (I part the same way you do) and rake and smooth throughout my hair :yep:

Rapunzel*

your hair looks wonderful

i have a whole bunch of products on my to buy list[this is one]

i have to get rid of a few more and im set:grin:

Pheonixx

Your hair is lovely.
Very nice.:yep:

>>sigh<<
I'm envious. I cant wait til I can cut these relaxed ends off my head.
Anywho.
I just got KC and tried it on my transtioning hair. It really softened it.

divya

Looks beautiful! I'm definitely going to have to try this soon...

Also your hair looks extremely healthy...wow!

lsw29

Wow, your hair came out great. I am glad to know Pantene works well with Kinky Curly. I am almost out of my knot today, which works really well for me, when it runs out I will try Pantene as my leave-in.

trj1922

Your hair is so beautiful. I love Kinky-Curly too. It is the only oil free product I've tried that keeps the moisture in my hair for days. It also holds and defines the curl for days with little effort. Thanks for the pics and review!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I think it will last several days if you re wet your hair. This will help me big in the winter time so I don't have to go outside with wet hair.