***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

CodeRed

Mmmmm I hear this brand is really good. How do you like this version with Ginseng?

Meh. My new growth liked it better than the relaxed parts of my hair... It wasn't as detangling as I wanted it to be and it didn't really make my hair soft... My hair only softened up after my leave in (Shea Moisture Kids Detangler) and blow dry. Washing it out my hair wasn't really soft. I'm going to try the Queen Helene Super Cholesterol I bought (in the 2 lb pump container) and see how that goes. I swear I used the regular one when I was in high school and it worked really well.

theRaven

Deep conditioning with the last drops of Organics Hair Mayonnaise and an add on of Shea Moisture Anti Breakage Masque. Now I'm on the moisture part with Aussie Moist and Alter Ego Garlic Treatment. All under my pink heating cap and pink princess robe :smile:

kupenda

DC'ing with a mix of Jessicurl Deep Treatment, ORS Hair Masque, and Silk Dreams Shea What. Plus dye in my bleached parts. But now I feel too lazy to rinse it out and style my hair. If i wasn't going out tomorrow morning, I'd let it sit overnight. Ah well

Rozlewis

@Rozlewis how did you like that naturelle conditioner? i have it but i havent used it yet. Saturday i deep conditioned with the sweet Green naturelle conditioner.

@betteron2day

My hair loves all of the Naturelle Grow DC's that I have tried so far. It is very similar to the Slippery Elm Marshmallow Root and Cinnamon DC. These conditioners seem to melt into my hair and leaves my hair very moisturized. I did a protein treatment this weekend so I used the Chamomile and Burdock Root because it is protein-free. Also, the container has lots of slip. I also have the Sweet Greens but have not used it yet. Did you like that DC?

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Prepooed under dryer with Tresemme and Frac. Coconut Oil & Sunflower oil. Steam DCed with ITDF Intense Moisture Cream & Avocado oil.

CodeRed

Girlie, how many times a week do you deep condition your hair :lol: ? It must be soft, fluffly, and swangy by now!

:lol: I deep condition 3 times a week. I've been doing that for at least the past 4 months because my hair was in need of A LOT of care. I wanted it to be as strong, healthy and moisturized as possible before my next relaxer, which is going to be partly corrective. Plus, I wanted to try stuff :lol:

My hair does feel soft and stronger. I'm looking forward to my relaxer so I don't have to deal with these different textures and deep conditioning 3 times a week just to keep it decent. I did a combination of bad things over the past year so I'm hoping this gets my hair back on track. I know my technique and basically what products I want to use. Hopefully I'll be good and not stray :lol: