*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Aggie Of COURSE you can join! :welcome:

I haven't even thought about next year, but now that you've brought it to my attention, I'll most likely be starting a new one for the new year. :spinning:

Aggie

Baggied yesterday with BB oil moisturizer with castor oil under my wig while at work and this morning while exercising with some conditioner on top of my previously moisturized hair. I will be washing it out now and re-moisturizing and baggying under my wig again today while I work:yep:.

kupenda

Planning an absolutely yummy baggy session for tonight...can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Baggied last nite with Marie Dean Coconut Chocolate Chip Soft Curls, and distilled water w/ rose water

lovestarr

I haven't baggy'd in a couple weeks because I got micro braids as a protective style. Has anyone tried baggying with braids or know if it's possible?

kupenda

Detangled with castor oil and sweet almond oil, humectress on the roots and ends. Put in two braided pigtails and covered in my plastic cap. Will baggy all night

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tiffers

Baggied last nite with Marie Dean Coconut Chocolate Chip Soft Curls, and distilled water w/ rose water

Golden75 How'd you like that Chocolate Chip stuff? Have you tried any other of MD's products? The Cocoa Pudding kept my hair moist almost an entire day. Insane moisture retention! :lick:

tiffers

I haven't baggy'd in a couple weeks because I got micro braids as a protective style. Has anyone tried baggying with braids or know if it's possible?

lovestarr There were a few posts about it here, a few ladies have had success with baggying while in braids/twists using saran wrap.

Check out these two posts. :)

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=14183841&postcount=298

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=14195985&postcount=319

Aggie

I baggied all night last night and woke to beautifully moisturized hair. Now sitting with under the dryer with some protein treatment in my hair. My hair was disastrous this year because of extreme neglect and now I have to work twice as hard to get it back healthy. That reminds me, let me go take my vitamins.

tiffers

Sprayed my hair with water/Garden Oil then topped with Zipporah Vanilla Mint Serum. I'm reeeeaaaally feeling this moisturizer. :up: I'll be GHE'ing tonight.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
tiffers - Cocoa Pudding? Not sure if I have that. LAWD, don't let me get on that site, after I posted about my black friday list and not needing much. Le Sigh.

I like the Chocolate chip. Just not sure how I feel about the smell after I apply it. I was thinking of ordering a vat of the stuff, just the smell, after, not sure. I don't think I had much of anything in my hair.

I really haven't tried much. I think I like the shea lotion moisturizer, I like the shea nicolotta for my face. May be I'll try the peach syrup DC tonight or tomorrow, to be sure I don't need to add MD to my list.

kupenda

Baggying my ends after moisturizing with a mix of Profectiv healthy ends and Cantu leave in repair cream sealed with Vatika Frosting. Will baggy all day tomorrow as well

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

kupenda

baggied last night after moisturizing with the last bit of bear fruit hair desert leave in and sealing with jojoba, sweet almond, and castor oil. im curious if theres any benefit to putting heavier oils over less heavy oils. does this lock in the lighter oils and kinda force them to soak into your hair as well? ill have to do some experimenting cuz i moisturized with HE LTR leave in before sealing with castor oil and my hair feels GREAT! i was planning to toss out the LTR but im keeping it if im getting these effects. oh, and im under a baggy now as well

Aggie

Baggying right now to overnight with Alba Botanica Leave in, sealed with grapeseed oil. I can't wait to deep condition my hair tomorrow after my workout.

tiffers

GHE'ing tonight with AOHC and hemp oil. :lick:

I've been doing GHE every night, but keep forgetting to check in. :kick: