Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
Now that's the truff.:angry2:
She had a decent sale a while back, but her shipping rates were disgusting.

Then she had another deal with free shipping over a certain amount and I had a work friend chipping in but the shipping wouldn't go away. I emailed her and she responded but it was too much.

Each time I was IMG_0972.GIF

At this point, she is a vendor I will pay full price for as long as shipping is at a 100% discount.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yes I need a jar...or three of Sophia's.
I panicked slightly when I used up that jar last weekend because I only have one left now.
@rileypak
Does Hattache carry it?

Sophia's will work really well during my Project Heavy Sealing.

I use to buy it all the time when it was the same size as CRN's Ajani and then I switched to Ajani (easier to get)

Now it's bigger YAY! I wish Ajani would expand their size.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
Does Hattache carry it?

Sophia's will work really well during my Project Heavy Sealing.

I use to buy it all the time when it was the same size as CRN's Ajani and then I switched to Ajani (easier to get)

Now it's bigger YAY! I wish Ajani would expand their size.

I think she only carries Sophia's on her site :cry3:

It's my summertime go-to since I don't have to double seal with it :infatuated:

Aggie

@Aggie
Those Bekura Milks sound like you'll have Bees chasing you!:giggle: They sound delish.:lick:

I may use x1 more J.Monique since the weather here is still 'iffy' and then put them away for Fall and take advantage of Sarenzo's delicious scents for Summa'. :drool:

J.Monique's are more 'dense' so they probably last longer than the Sarenzo ones.

I also still have the 'over priced' one I bought from Bubble Bistro. Even though I think it was overpriced (including shipping), it smells amazing!:love2:

@IDareT'sHair

At bolded, you are so right. But I love those lotions so much, even the bees can't stop me from getting those :giggle:.