Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@Saludable84 @rileypak
What 'scents' are ya'll getting your APB in?

I just picked: Birthday Cake and Buttercream:yawn: Too many scents to choose from.:eek:

Imma get my Puddings/Lotions for summer in "Hello Sugar":drool:

I'm getting a ton of body stuff so I'm trying the new scents: tobacco vanilla, white pepper lavendar, black fig honey, peach hibiscus, Egyptian dragon, Geisha Girl, Dragon blood, satsuma and Cayenne

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

:lachen:
This list is evolving though. Hopefully I will grab some combination of all those. [tobacco vanilla, white pepper lavender, black fig honey, peach hibiscus, Egyptian dragon, Geisha Girl, balsamic greens and grapefruit, Tuscan blood orange, pink salt and water lily]

All the hair stuff is already scented and I'm fine with the scents she's offering in those (marshmallow clouds).

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84 @rileypak
What 'scents' are ya'll getting your APB in?

I just picked: Birthday Cake and Buttercream:yawn: Too many scents to choose from.:eek:

Imma get my Puddings/Lotions for summer in "Hello Sugar":drool:

I live vicariously through @rileypak when it comes to scents. I stick with marshmallow clouds, pumpkin something and I was doing Buttercream (it turns dark over time, but my conditioner was 2yrs old when I confirmed this). Right now, I like earths element (light scented baby powder) and nag champa (can't place it but smells nice) from the previous box I received.

I experiment more with body products. I'm interested in the dragons blood and Egyptian something when I eventually order more creamy oils.

curlyhersheygirl

Oh....I was gone ask @curlyhersheygirl @Aggie and others in this Thread that Heavy Seal, how are you doing it? Exactly what/how do you do?

And since Curly does it year round and Aggie lives in a climate that is warm all year round I wanna know how you are doing it.

And also others, in this thread, that Heavy Seal all year around.
@IDareT'sHair
My routine is as follows.
Apply a small amount of oil after final rinse then apply my liquid and creamy LI's followed by a pomade or butter.
I've been doing this for about 4 years and it keeps my hair moisturized and minimizes the splits and knots.

DeerDance

Ayo need to hurry up with this soultanicals orders. Who am I kidding tho, I won't be there to pick them up till 4/27 lol.

Waiting on

Hair:
Soultanicals
Sallys (Mielle Organics, Camille Rose also got a ton of stuff to stretch my hair)
Hotcombs seamless combs
Sareno
Amazon (8 bottles JBCO and Protein)
Ebay - 50 yards of Fold over elastic (I saw how Naptural85 ribbon tie hair elastics. This was $16, can make 200 hair elastics! They like $5 for 5 of them at CVS smh.)
Ebay- scalp cleaner tool
Honey Brand head scarfs
Henna Sooq Red Raj Henna
Luv Naturals - Some HUGE magnetic rollers, couldn't find them that big anywhere else black owned

Makeup
Bahi Cosmetics Highlights
Cult Beauty - Pixi Glow Tonic, January Labs Facial Spray

Other:
Bikinis from VS
Ebay- gold flash temporary tattoos for the beach
Free people convertible harem pants