Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Whoa! I am so familiar with this (bolded) happening to me :lol:. It's a real pain in the behind too.
@Aggie
Those Bekura Milks sound like you'll have Bees chasing you!:giggle: They sound delish.:lick:

I may use x1 more J.Monique since the weather here is still 'iffy' and then put them away for Fall and take advantage of Sarenzo's delicious scents for Summa'. :drool:

J.Monique's are more 'dense' so they probably last longer than the Sarenzo ones.

I also still have the 'over priced' one I bought from Bubble Bistro. Even though I think it was overpriced (including shipping), it smells amazing!:love2:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@IDareT'sHair
My normal regimen is to apply leave in to wet hair, place CTDG, then oil, then grease or butter. Now I will be adding both grease and butter, but just butter it grease, my hair is still pretty heavy and weighed down. I'm going to try the prepoo this weekend, but usually, it's hard to get everything off since I'm LoPo, so it causes my hair to get coated.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Oh....I was gone ask @curlyhersheygirl @Aggie and others in this Thread that Heavy Seal, how are you doing it? Exactly what/how do you do?

And since Curly does it year round and Aggie lives in a climate that is warm all year round I wanna know how you are doing it.

And also others, in this thread, that Heavy Seal all year around.
I keep the last 4 inches of my hair lubed to the Gawds (heavily sealed), as part of my LCOB process.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was in tar.get looking at CD :look:

@Saludable84
I only 'went there' with CD in the 1st place, because of what I remember about it being 'heavy' and accessible and it was cheap.:giggle:

I got really good prices on both Mimosa & Marguerite's.

And the BV Smoothie - I've had that for so long.:look:

Did you buy anything? What other good things did you see?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My normal regimen is to apply leave in to wet hair, place CTDG, then oil, then grease or butter. Now I will be adding both grease and butter, but just butter it grease, my hair is still pretty heavy and weighed down. I'm going to try the prepoo this weekend, but usually, it's hard to get everything off since I'm LoPo, so it causes my hair to get coated.
@Saludable84
I hear you.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
I only 'went there' with CD in the 1st place, because of what I remember about it being 'heavy' and accessible and it was cheap.:giggle:

I got really good prices on both Mimosa & Marguerite's.

And the BV Smoothie - I've had that for so long.:look:

Did you buy anything? What other good things did you see?

I remembered I bought that HV and DH was with me. I had to be extra good.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I refuse to use my GM until I know what's going to happen. I'm worried it will most because I've had it for a looooong while.
@Saludable84
I just looked at this today. She finally sent me my missing jar not too long ago.:look: If she don't get it together, you can have it.

I called her to thank her for it and that's when she told me she was getting it together.

It took her a good 6 months, but she finally sent it.