Laila Ali Hairstyling Tools

Candygirl

Candygirl
Has anyone purchased her line yet? I really would like to have the hooded dryer. All of her items can be found at Walmart.

SuchaLady

Ive eyed her line for years then gave up on it. Ive never seen products with absolutely no marketing like these. Especially with their price point.

MrsHaseeb

My sister purchased the hooded dryer and it was so bad I recommended not even giving that thing away... Maybe It was a bad one but I do not recommend them at all. The air only blew in the front, literally in one spot.

bronzephoenix

I have her bonnet dryer & it's not bad...

I haven't used it enough to really review.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

chanjune80

I have the soft bonnet dryer. I love it! It is easily one of the best hair related purchases I've made this year.

greenandchic

Has anyone here lately used this dryer? I've seen a couple of YT videos reviewing the product but I trust you guys more. :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Laila-Ali-LADR5604-Bonnet-Purple/dp/B0092MCO88

faithVA

Her original bonnet dryer was really just a Gold N Hot bonnet dryer packaged with her name on it. I haven't seen that one in the picture though.

mz.rae

I have the soft bonnet dryer and love it! I purchased mine from Walmart! Mine doesn't look anything like that one pictured either.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I have the bonnet dryer which I've been using lately and happen to love, but mine does not look anything like that either.

greenandchic

They may have just changed the design. I will compare the price and model between this one and the Gold n Hot version (thanks for the heads up faithVA) and make a decision.

Beamodel

Bump...

I'm thinking about purchasing this dryer but I want the purple and black version. Not the purge and white.

But if anyone has the purple and white version, can you tell me your thoughts on it.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Beamodel, I have the purple and white soft bonnet. I've only used it a handful of times. It gets super hot. The tube part is what concerns me most. It gets very hot and I have a hard time finding a good place to position so it doesn't burn me or my furniture. That aside, it works great.

Beamodel

divachyk

Thank you. I already have a soft bonnet dryer in addition to my steamer, hard bonnet dryer, heat therapy wrap and my hot head.

But I want a new sift bonnet. I was googling and I see that gold n hot has the same exact version as Laila Ali's minus her name being on it.

I might go to Sally's and pick it up.

Beamodel

I was able to purchase the purple and black version. I will be using it today to deep condition with. I can't wait to try it out too :)