• Gold n' Hot 1875w Tourmaline Ionic Stand Dryer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hot Tools 1875w Tourmaline Ionic Stand Dryer

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other(please specify)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Chameleonchick

I am looking to buy a new hooded dryer this Conair Dryer isn't cutting it. I am not looking to buy the Pibbs, its not in my price range. I have found two dryers that seem they would be good ones. Which one of these would you get and why? Do any of you own one of these? If not these which one(Other than Pibbs)? Also I know some of you bought the Hot Tools Dryer a while back so maybe you can give me some input.

Gold n' Hot 1875w Tourmaline Ionic 4 heat settings

Hot Tools 1875w Tourmaline Ionic 4 heat settings

Chameleonchick

Oh why so far both had had at least one bad review which is normal, but the gold n hot one Has lead in it I saw from another thread. This one is priced pretty good too. It is like a knock off Pibbs. Anyone have this one? Also what is this whirlwind action for?

Ericka

It seems as though a lot of people have a Pibbs because there isn't a lot of responses to this thread. So therefore I'm going to have to do my research on these two dryers to get a good enough review. Thanks for the post.

Chameleonchick

The last one I found on ebay. Last time I checked it was 159 by capital city distribution. Not a bad price. I did wind up getting the pibbs 512 though.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I have the Hot Tools dryer and like it :grin:

My rollersets dry in an hour and I love that it's ionic. I use grey rollers and have plenty of room, plus it's cute! :giggle: But I do have ONE problem with it, and that's that the dryer doesn't have a medium setting. It's only cool and hot (and I mean HOT!!!) along with warm and low. I wish there was a medium heat setting and medium airflow. But for the price, you can't beat it! Got mine for 99 bucks, including shipping! :yep:

Just make sure you follow the instructions so the dryer doesn't give out on you. Clean the filter after each use and don't plug it up in the same outlet as another appliance.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I have the Hot Tools dryer and like it :grin:

My rollersets dry in an hour and I love that it's ionic. I use grey rollers and have plenty of room, plus it's cute! :giggle: But I do have ONE problem with it, and that's that the dryer doesn't have a medium setting. It's only cool and hot (and I mean HOT!!!) along with warm and low. I wish there was a medium heat setting and medium airflow. But for the price, you can't beat it! Got mine for 99 bucks, including shipping! :yep:

Just make sure you follow the instructions so the dryer doesn't give out on you. Clean the filter after each use and don't plug it up in the same outlet as another appliance.
How long have you had you HT Dryer?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I've had the dryer for I'm guessing around 6 months, maybe? :perplexed

I didn't realize this thread was a few months old! Whoops! :lol:

sky_blu

I am looking to buy a new hooded dryer this Conair Dryer isn't cutting it. I am not looking to buy the Pibbs, its not in my price range. I have found two dryers that seem they would be good ones. Which one of these would you get and why? Do any of you own one of these? If not these which one(Other than Pibbs)? Also I know some of you bought the Hot Tools Dryer a while back so maybe you can give me some input.

Gold n' Hot 1875w Tourmaline Ionic 4 heat settings

Hot Tools 1875w Tourmaline Ionic 4 heat settings

Hey, which Conair dryer did you get and what was wrong with it? Im looking into getting the 1600w hooded dryer from Sallys this week. http://www.sallybeauty.com/Rollabout Dryer/SBS-928450,default,pd.html?cgid=Eqpm TIA!

BostonMaria

I'm actually looking for a dryer too. But I want a cheap one that I can put on the table at around $40 bucks. Conair or whatever. I went to Ulta and they didn't have any. Went to Target same thing. Sally's was closed :(

Chameleonchick

Hey, which Conair dryer did you get and what was wrong with it? Im looking into getting the 1600w hooded dryer from Sallys this week. http://www.sallybeauty.com/Rollabout Dryer/SBS-928450,default,pd.html?cgid=Eqpm TIA!

My friend has the Conair dryer in the link you posted she likes it but she says the hot gets REALLY hot and the low is really low. I had the Conair table top, but I wound up giving it to my bro he's locking his hair. It just took a long time to dry which wasn't the worst part. For me its about being comfortable and I just was tired of all the adjusting.