My head itches sooo bad!!

celiabug

I have tried everything! Tea tree oil, head and shoulders, nizoral and nothing works. I have never had bad dandruff before but now I have dandruff as well as my scalp being scaly and sore. It's been like this for 3 months, ever since I moved into a new place. Could it be the water? That's the only thing I can think of. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

overtherainbow

Did you move to a new metropolitan area? I would schedule an appointment with a dermatologist (just to be safe, it might not be dandruff at all ) and in the mean time get a water filter attachment for your shower. I got mine for $17 at Lowes and it saved my hair and skin.

JaneBond007

See your doctor. Have you tried changing shower heads? Maybe there is some buildup? Did they steam clean the carpets...maybe there are some pet dander and other nasties in the carpet you're allergic to?

almond eyes

See your derm it could be sign of a yeast infection or an allergic reaction. Or it could be that you are co washing and not using enough shampoo.

Best,
Almond Eyes

BGT

When I had chicken pox bumps on my scalp, Neutrogena's T-Zone medicated anti-itch shampoo was the only thing to give me relief.