My head itches so bad@!!!!!@@!!!!!!

KAT25

Okay....here is my problem
For some reason my scalp is having problems. I am always scratching my head like it ain't no tomorrow I have used Nixol Dandruff Shampoo, Dr. Miracles Dandruff Shampoo and just recently like Tuesday I tried Sulfur 8 Shampoo and Sulfur 8 grease and my head was itching and so today I was like so tired of scratching my head and I just got that new Mizini Rhelaxer :grin: and I would like to try it soon but I can't stop scratching my head (lol,lol) but any today I parted my head and put witch hazel on my scalp!! :blush: I was so desperate it did help it stop but now I start feeling it coming back :wallbash: and I don't know what else to do so I am asking my sisters at LHCF to help me please what else could I try. I don't have no dandruff flakes just mainly itchy scalp. It could be eczema or something I wonder if I was my hair with oatmeal (lol,lol) j/k
Thanks for any advice that you can provide
Oh yah I was my hair 2 a week I have a ton of products that I use and I tend to alternate products. Everytime something new is mention on the board I am buying :wallbash: yes i really gotta get control of it cause I am running out of room in my bathroom after I gave a lot away to my mom

baby42

For some reason my scalp is having problems. I am always scratching my head like it ain't no tomorrow I have used Nixol Dandruff Shampoo, Dr. Miracles Dandruff Shampoo and just recently like Tuesday I tried Sulfur 8 Shampoo and Sulfur 8 grease and my head was itching and so today I was like so tired of scratching my head and I just got that new Mizini Rhelaxer :grin: and I would like to try it soon but I can't stop scratching my head (lol,lol) but any today I parted my head and put witch hazel on my scalp!! :blush: I was so desperate it did help it stop but now I start feeling it coming back :wallbash: and I don't know what else to do so I am asking my sisters at LHCF to help me please what else could I try. I don't have no dandruff flakes just mainly itchy scalp. It could be eczema or something I wonder if I was my hair with oatmeal (lol,lol) j/k
Oh yah I was my hair 2 a week I have a ton of products that I use and I tend to alternate products. Everytime something new is mention on the board I am buying :wallbash: yes i really gotta get control of it cause I am running out of room in my bathroom after I gave a lot away to my mom
sorry i cant help but sulfur 8 do work for me. but may be you can wash your hair first then try the sulur8 if not check out a dr. and DONT relax your hair UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT GOING ON GOOD LUCK.PS you be breaking out from something new you are useing just a thought?

OrangeMoon

Did you try a clarifying shampoo or maybe try Keracare for itchy scalp...:perplexed

KAT25

sorry i cant help but sulfur 8 do work for me. but may be you can wash your hair first then try the sulur8 if not check out a dr. and DONT relax your hair UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT GOING ON GOOD LUCK.PS you be breaking out from something new you are useing just a thought?

I might have to get an appt with the doc I thought it was my nerves at one point but dang the only thing on my nerves is my scratching my head :lachen:my sister says that she has the same problem too I might have to just go to the doctor

gone_fishing

I have nothing to add except this thread made my scalp feel itchy.

:perplexed

Literally. :ohwell:

*scatch scratch scratch* - on my way out the thread.

RosesBlack

Has the weather been changing a lot where you live? Like the humidity level etc? I notice when it does that here my scalp/skin goes buck wild.

Also try cutting out individual products in your stash to see if you haven't developed an allergy to something.

And if your scalp is already irritated and you scratch then use another product you might be irritating damaged skin which leads to more itching and you see where I'm going with this.

Try being extra gentle for a few days and not scratching at all if you can help it. That might help until you're able to get to the doctor.