2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

Leo24Rule

Hello, I've been M.I.A. I do want to say that my Annabelle's Perfect Blends products were received this past Tuesday and I have been enjoying them. I do have a question. I haven't been doing my tea rinses for the last 3 weeks or so because I had a rash which is now clearing up. I wanted to know when doing the tea rinses do you rinse out with cold water or leave it in? I was leaving it on with a light cold water rinse.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Doing a black tea rinse as we speak. It's already 9:30 and I'm too tired to rinse this out and deep condition so I may leave this on overnight and deep condition tomorrow

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-pooed with APB Ayurvedic Oil on scalp and AV Methika Pre Shampoo Oil on ends
Jakeala Tutti Honey Mask for DC

Last edited:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Hello, I've been M.I.A. I do want to say that my Annabelle's Perfect Blends products were received this past Tuesday and I have been enjoying them. I do have a question. I haven't been doing my tea rinses for the last 3 weeks or so because I had a rash which is now clearing up. I wanted to know when doing the tea rinses do you rinse out with cold water or leave it in? I was leaving it on with a light cold water rinse.

Depends on the tea. Some things my scalp doesnt like

jprayze

Just put water on for tea to drink and put some in the fridge for a tea rinse.

Drinking rooibos

For my hair: Rooibos and Bigelow Sweet Dreams which is chamomile, hibiscus, peppermint, rose, spearmint, and orange blossoms

Leo24Rule

Instead of my tea rinses and tea spritz I've been using the APB's Hair Tonic Spritz (which was really for my mother :look:) and the Ayurvedic Hair Oil every other day. Working good with minimal shedding :yawn:

meka72

I do a tea rinse (don't rinse out) and apply deep conditioner on top. Then I use a different blend of teas to spritz my hair during my M&S routine.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I posted in the BlueRoze Beauty Thread (and a few others) -

If you like doing ACV Rinses, please don't sleep on: BlueRoze Beauty's Strawberry & Vinegar Crème Rinse.

It is absolutely wonderful. I've been using it as a Final Rinse (as I do my ACV Rinses).

It works great and smells absolutely delicious.

It's made with Red Wine Vinegar.

Pennefeather

Has anyone done an overnight treatment with the powders? I'm thinking about brahmi, alma, and hibiscus overnight. I can't search because the search engines is still down.

Lita

Applied APB ayurvedic pomade on my scalp & it feels so much better...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Has anyone done an overnight treatment with the powders? I'm thinking about brahmi, alma, and hibiscus overnight. I can't search because the search engines is still down.

Pennefeather Hi! Yes,I have used the powders in combo & left in overnight... Make sure you use a good rinse-out & moisturizing con..Your hair will feel stronger & thicker...Lots of body.

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
For my "Ayurvedic" Decided to do Henna today. Trying something new.

Allowing the Dye release with warm water instead of ACV. Hopefully, this works out okay.

Will also be doing a Tea Rinse.