Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
WHOA!!!! If APB has these items available this coming sale, they are mine!

NEW HAIR CREME COMING SOON: Fruit Punch Hair Creme - contains organic pineapple, banana, strawberry, guava, mango, watermelon, and papaya fruit extracts

NEW CONDITIONER COMING SOON: Berry Banana Smoothie - contains organic banana and strawberry extracts

NEW HAIR OILS COMING SOON: Hibiscus & Fenugreek, Pumpkin & Fennel, Green Powerhouse, and Green Tea, Aloe and Silk Hair Oils

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

When I was going to the 'school' for my T/U's they used Affirm (Mild Lye) and the 5n1 as the Mid-Step.

So, I stuck with it.

My Niece loves using that on my Hair. :yep:

I also have Sustenance, but she always wants to use the 5n1.:look:

But I like Sustenance too.:lick:

I think they both work well.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

That's basically all it is, is a protectant. I use it and also Coconut Oil

I wanted some extra protection cause she be running dat mouf:lol: and I'm scared of her overlapping.:ohwell:

Last edited:

Beamodel

Froreal3
Thanks doll

----------------------------

IDareT'sHair
Girl you know I'm a slow user lol. I barley out a dent in it. I like it though.

I came in here to show you all. I used the Lee stafford growth treatment tonight. Look at how much hair I lost with this wash.

The pic on the left is last wash
The pic in the right is this wash with Lee stafford being applied.

I'm definitely going to continue to use it. I accidentally left it on did 15 mins though. Taking on the phone lol.

image-2686694493.jpg

Beamodel

divachyk

Not yet. It won't be until October until I can get an appointment. But this treatment I used tonight defiantly impressed me on how little of hair came out.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Imma need to buy a detangler. I've been trying to avoid it but its inevitable. The two detanglers that work best on my hair are Qhem's Coca Detangling Ghee and Kinky Curly Knot Today. I'm going with Knot Today. This is the only way I'm gonna survive :look:.