Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

For this self care Sunday I sectioned my hair in 4. Then I massaged my strands with redken bond concentrate, put some castor oil on my scalp and detangled each section. Afterwards my hair felt so thick, heavy and strong. It’s in a bun now.

I've been doing EXTREME low manipulation for 16 months. I've retained nearly all my growth yet...

4b natural hair growing is looooooonnnnnnnngggggg when you want to see some type of length. I've been patient the whole time but now it's wearing thin. Reckon another 1.5 - 2 years till I'm at my goal. Soldiering on.

I’m a wig babe and like to not look like I wear helmets but was on youtube recently and one of these wig slayers shared this ruby kisses foundation but mentioned the color and mercy I hope she is blessed because my wigs look so seamless. I’m buying a back up as I can not be without esp as I try more festive colors like pink.

Thank you for this! I bought it without delay lol. This is some magical stuff.

This tickled me. Like I need science to make a cream that washes hair instantly.
Girl! I am looking for hats now.. I backed out of ordering last time, but I had no hats to match my outfit to go to the store and get my nails done. I had to wear something completely different that would match my hat and my bag… (yes, I am very particular about a lot of things…). Now I need more matching hats in the same style.

Girl! I am looking for hats now.. I backed out of ordering last time, but I had no hats to match my outfit to go to the store and get my nails done. I had to wear something completely different that would match my hat and my bag… (yes, I am very particular about a lot of things…). Now I need more matching hats in the same style.
I’m really laughing you like I got to match.

I don’t want to spend the money, but I need some more hats!! It’s hard trying to do my hair! I would go to the shop, but I’ll just sweat it out having night sweats… I wanted to take some clippers yesterday and just be done! lol

I don’t want to spend the money, but I need some more hats!! It’s hard trying to do my hair! I would go to the shop, but I’ll just sweat it out having night sweats… I wanted to take some clippers yesterday and just be done! lol

Noo, you just reunited with us! Step away from the clippers!!!

dc4c897f-f140-4d7b-8cc1-74cb8c46581a_text.gif

I'm so, so tired of my hair. I would throw some braids or twists in, but given the fragility of my postpartum hair and my super sensitive scalp, that wouldn't be wise. My hair feels like a stranger. I'm gonna try moisturizing and sealing every few days and detangling my hair before shampooing, and using Haitian castor oil regularly for a month. If no changes, I think I may have to go ahead and cut it. I'm not actually sad about cutting it, I'm sad that it feels and looks so damaged and dry, and like I have to start over with a new routine when my old one was so good. :sad:

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • Pic4.jpeg
    Pic4.jpeg