Wow, this is so strange, but I love it!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
When I BCD last Saturday, I didn't realize how little NG I had.:eek: I am still happy I BCD. I still have some relaxed pieces left, but it will grow out in time. I'm going to use this thread to post my progress since my journal is null and void. :ohwell: Any how, I have maybe an inch and a half of hair to start. My regime daily Cwing w. ORS mayo or rinsing
daily Scalp massages w/ Dr. Miracle Temple & Nape balm:p
Mtg/Surge daily
shampoo 1 or 2X a month w/ ORS shampoo

This is the plan. I'll be posting my results every 2 weeks or sooner if I get some uber growth!:grin:
Current challenges:
stinky challenge:
no heat challenge
twa grow out challenge
daily exercise challenge
5 fruit/veggies challenge.....whew;)
Fotki coming as soon as I get my pics back

If you ladies care to leave me any advice or any regime that helped you, feel free to leave a comment.

congrats on having the courage to BC! Now that you know so many black haircare secrets, your hair will be growing out in no time!!

Congrats on your bc! I bet it looks wonderful. Enjoy your sexy/sophisticated/classy twa days because they will be gone before you know it and they you will be hot/sexy/classy with your baa! :D

Last edited:
I got great news. My hair is growing nicely. My hair was almost bald in the back when I bCD on 1/28. Now, I have enough hair to do mini bantu knots! I can't post my pics on fotki. For some reason, it won't upload my pics.:ohwell: I've decided to leave the relaxed tips because I'm afraid of screwing up my hair. All of my bald spots have filled in and my top gained an inch. Good progress.:D

Back