WL and Over...do you Henna yes or no poll.

Do you Henna? Poll

• Yes, I've always henna'd.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I added Henna later and had regrets: breakage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I added Henna later and had regrets: Color

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I added Henna later and love it. It is a MUST to strengthen hair at long lengths

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I added Henna later, it's helped a little but it's not the "end all be all".

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No I never henna

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. Tiki

I've always used henna. I started when I was natural to cover a few greys and to strengthen. I was protein sensitive so henna was the best option for me. I don't do it as much as I didn't when I was natural (2x monthly) but I still use it once every month or two.

DirectorChic

Henna is fine to use on waist length hair... heck let us check out some of the Indian/Pakistan women O.K.?

I have always henna'ed since the early 2000's. It is only messy if you hadn't streamlined the process. The only time it will go everywhere almost is in the shower while rinsing..that's it. I actually love the process.:yep:

But I am going to switch to Cassia because I am letting my gray hair grow out.

Henna is not really a growth aid per se as it is actually something that improves the strands of the hair giving way for healthier looking hair that will grow. The growth is simply windfall from the healthy hair/scalp.

For those who haven't tried it, give it a try if you don't mind the translucent color. But try Cassia if you don't want to alter color.

Henna/Cassia actually will tame the hair especially at longer lengths.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Not quite WL........I've used henna since I was a little girl. It's a regular part of my hair care regimen and I'll always do it.