Who famous do you wish would join the board?

Tru_Mind

[ QUOTE ]
GiGi said:
Oprah because
1) she has some THICK hair
2) so she could give out some hella big gift baskets at our meetings
3) sponsor an all-expense-paid cruise

[/ QUOTE ]Riiiight!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
[ QUOTE ]
GiGi said:
Oprah because
1) she has some THICK hair
2) so she could give out some hella big gift baskets at our meetings
3) sponsor an all-expense-paid cruise

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that would be hot!

AllAboutTheHair

I gotta have a Knappy Hair Stylist:
***A. Dickey***

A celebrity/singer
***Pru***

A celebrity/actress
***Rachel True***

A celebrity/comedian
***T'Keyah Crystal Kemah***

and a Celebrity Man that just looks good /images/graemlins/lick.gif (eye candy)
***Shemar Moore***

Healthb4Length

1. Oprah...need I say more?
2.Amel Larrieux...beautiful long hair
3.Selena Johnson (r&b singer)...Beautiful thick hair, I've read hair magazines that she was in and she knows a great deal about hair!

ThickHair

I would like to see how the "Stars" style their own hair w\out a hair person. Other than that I wish the famous "Hairstylists" would join the board. They are the ones who know how to do the magic.

You read those hair magazines ie Hair Hype and everyone says the same thing. "I just flat iron my hair and twist and tuck." "My hair is really long, I just wear pieces for fullness." "My hair is really all natural, I just straighten it for parts." I wish the hair professionals would join the board.

plainj

Laila Ali
Nia Long
Evangaline (One Life to Live)

ITA Stylists to the stars

OT: Laketta, that picture in your signature is hee-hee-larious /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

redeemed516

Gabrielle Union faithfully wears a weave. It looks good however, if its long long....its a weave.
I want Oprah tooo /images/graemlins/clap.gif Maybe we can get her to send those products or at least do an ethnic hair care show and give away all the goodies.

jainygirl

Lauryn Hill-- her hair always looks good-- two strand twists, comb coils, twa, fro'd out, free form fro, twist out, cornrows, plaits -- No matter how she styles it her hair just always looks good. I'd ask her does she do her own hair or does someone else style it for her /images/graemlins/smile.gif. -- jainygirl

SVT

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
I wish i could know EVERYTHING Alliyah did with her hair *pout*

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't it beautiful? I was trying hard last week to imitate babygirl's side swoop over the eye. I looked somewhat aight. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AFashionSlave

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
The lady that played Tommy's girlfriend in Martin many years back. It was probably just one or two episodes but I hear that all that hair was hers. I think it was tailbone length. Anyone know who Im talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know exactly who you are talking about! She only had a few lines in that episode. That same actress played the woman who Carlton lost his virginity to on the Fresh Prince. She is an alright looking woman but she has incredibly long tailbone length hair.

felicia

i agree with oprah, kenya moore, and keisha knight pullian(sp)

honeylemondrop, i tink i know who you are talking about. on the show, her name was denise? and she was a thief right? she had nice hair.

jd_bdfly

[ QUOTE ]
Almondjoy said:
Tracee Ellis Ross

[/ QUOTE ]
I was just wondering why no one mentioned her yet. Also I would like to see Joy Delane. I really love her hair. Alicia Keys would be another good one.

Dale

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I TOTALLY agree.

honeycomb719

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Keshia Pulliam Knight, especially since it looks like she's a 4a.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/wink.gif Here's an excerpt I found from an interview with Aaliyah (not much but here you go):

BV: Is that all your own hair?

Aaliyah: Yes, I have thick long hair and very protective of it. I don't have a perm so I get my hair washed, blown dry and straightened. I sleep on satin pillowcases. [Laughs] I want to hold on to it. I like it.

The site I found it from: http://rapdj.tripod.com/aaliyahinterview.htm

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
shawniegee said:
adding Snoop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wowwwwwwww....now THAT would be quite interesting...
Damn him and his silken strands...

Blaque*Angel

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/wink.gif Here's an excerpt I found from an interview with Aaliyah (not much but here you go):

BV: Is that all your own hair?

Aaliyah: Yes, I have thick long hair and very protective of it. I don't have a perm so I get my hair washed, blown dry and straightened. I sleep on satin pillowcases. [Laughs] I want to hold on to it. I like it.

The site I found it from: http://rapdj.tripod.com/aaliyahinterview.htm
sounds like Aaliyah was a member :)