What happened to all the 2007 Bootcampers?

brownsugarflyygirl

Im just curious to know what happened to all the 2007 Bootcampers....only a handful of participants have posted progress pics. Dont get me to start calling out participant names :nono: Whats up with everyone else?

If you have been MIA and have pics, please post them in this thread: 2007 Bootcamp Results

Thanks ladies. I know there is some more progress stories out there...I want to see them:yep:

Brownsugaflyygirl, I just showed my dh your bootcamp results and he said

''Dang, her hair texture changed a lot, it's really pretty now. It went from regular to Garnier Fructis commercial'' :lachen:

Just thought I'd share, I though it was funny :lol:

Men, gotta love em :)

Last edited:
BSFG, I think a lot of Bootcampers are also on the Hide Your Hair Challenge. So that may be why they haven't posted results yet. I gave up on HYH back in June. I just couldn't do it anymore. I mean technically I usually wear Wash and Go's so I guess I'm still hiding. I only had my hair straightened twice since the last round of the challenge started. Ah well...

I was on the challenge, but never took any starting pics or any kind of progress pic cause I just bought a digital camera a few months back. Sorry, I should know better.:ohwell:

Brownsugar, your pics are absolutely amazing, BTW!:yep:

Brownsugaflyygirl, I just showed my dh your bootcamp results and he said

''Dang, her hair texture changed a lot, it's really pretty now. It went from regular to Garnier Fructis commercial'' :lachen:

Just thought I'd share, I though it was funny :lol:

Men, gotta love em :)

Haha...that is funny. Tell him I said thanks :grin:

BSFG, I think a lot of Bootcampers are also on the Hide Your Hair Challenge. So that may be why they haven't posted results yet. I gave up on HYH back in June. I just couldn't do it anymore. I mean technically I usually wear Wash and Go's so I guess I'm still hiding. I only had my hair straightened twice since the last round of the challenge started. Ah well...

That makes sense...thanks for sharing. I hadnt thought about that.

I was on the challenge, but never took any starting pics or any kind of progress pic cause I just bought a digital camera a few months back. Sorry, I should know better.:ohwell:

Brownsugar, your pics are absolutely amazing, BTW!:yep:

Thanks for the compliment and for sharing why there are no starting pictures. I was just so confused like what happened to all the bootcampers....its good to see whats going on.

I was suppose to post pics the other day, but was busy and only had time to shampoo, DC and let it airdry in a bun. Now Tiffers scared me a bit (I wonder how many pple let their SO or DH see our pics) so mine will only be posted in my Fotki now, :ohwell:.

I was suppose to post pics the other day, but was busy and only had time to shampoo, DC and let it airdry in a bun. Now Tiffers scared me a bit (I wonder how many pple let their SO or DH see our pics) so mine will only be posted in my Fotki now, :ohwell:.

BWE, just curious, what makes u think the DH or SO still wont see ur pics bcos its in ur fotki....Dont worry i dont have a SO or DH yet:)

Back