Braids by Patient1......Pics inside

Cholet112

2007 is the year for braids. I need to concentrate on working out and manipulating my hair everyday is out of the question so I will be following this regimen:
Week 1: Relaxer
Week 2: Protein Treatment
Week 3 - 10: Braids

I will follow this for the whole year beginning.Cant wait to see what the progress is! It took her 9 hours to braid my hair. She underestimated the thickness of my sometimes lion king mane. By the time she realized what lye ahead it was too late. Buuurrrhhahhahahhahah!!!!!!!! (Austin Powers voice). Ill add some more pics of the length and such this evening. Thanks Patient1, you know you the ish chica!

Huggles (Thats for you Letitia :p )

Better pics are in my fotki: http://public.fotki.com/Cholet112/2007-hair-journey-t/crown--glory-feb-07/

ETA: This thing is tripping. First the pics are too big, now they arent showing up at all. ARRHHHHH!

Last edited:
I've been stalking your album, you hair is amazing. Look at all that growth.

SECRETS..................SPILL IT!

Im trying to load them in the thread but they are coming out larger than life.

Dlewis: Girl between the Biotin, Carrot Juice & Horsetail my hair is growing like mad. Usually I get no growth in the winter time forreal but its growing a lot.

Guya: Thanks hun!

Cholet112 said:
Dlewis: Girl between the Biotin, Carrot Juice & Horsetail my hair is growing like mad. Usually I get no growth in the winter time forreal but its growing a lot.

Guya: Thanks hun!
How much boitin are you taking? I was taking 1000mg but just increased my dosage to 3000mg. Hopefully my results will mirror yours...:p

Guyaneek said:
How much boitin are you taking? I was taking 1000mg but just increased my dosage to 3000mg. Hopefully my results will mirror yours...:p

Its either 10,000 mg or mcg I forget. :D

ETA: Im drinking like 100oz of water per day. Make sure you are doing that or you face will turn on you.

Last edited:
Cholet your hair is beautiful. Your growth is amaaaazing!

Patient1 hooked you up too:grin: .

e$h said:
Cholet your hair is beautiful. Your growth is amaaaazing!

Patient1 hooked you up too:grin: .

The experience was great because she is one of us. All about healthy hair rather natural or relaxed. I told her she better never move because Im going to need her for the rest of the year :D .

Cholet112 said:
The experience was great because she is one of us. All about healthy hair rather natural or relaxed. I told her she better never move because Im going to need her for the rest of the year :D .

I know that's right girl!:lol:

Cholet112 said:
2007 is the year for braids. I need to concentrate on working out and manipulating my hair everyday is out of the question so I will be following this regimen:
Week 1: Relaxer
Week 2: Protein Treatment
Week 3 - 10: Braids

I will follow this for the whole year beginning.Cant wait to see what the progress is! It took her 9 hours to braid my hair. She underestimated the thickness of my sometimes lion king mane. By the time she realized what lye ahead it was too late. Buuurrrhhahhahahhahah!!!!!!!! (Austin Powers voice). Ill add some more pics of the length and such this evening. Thanks Patient1, you know you the ish chica!

Huggles (Thats for you Letitia :p )

The bold had me too tickled!:lol:

Back