What did you learn this winter?

sharifeh

I learned to not sleep with conditioner in my hair unless I want to wake up with some serious sniffles. lol

I also learned that my hair dries out really fast with the artificial heat in my house.

MsLizziA

I learned to not sleep with conditioner in my hair unless I want to wake up with some serious sniffles. lol

I also learned that my hair dries out really fast with the artificial heat in my house.
Yea that artificial heat is complete torture on not just my hair but my skin as well

India*32

Is was a great idea to wear braids for eight weeks. My hair loves unrefined Shea Butter and more importantly don't overuse hair products. btw the heat caused some serious sinus problems, I hope it did not dry my hair out in the process.

India

chelleypie810

i lleeaarrrnnneeedd that winter sucks and i'm ready to see spring. o and that I can put my hair in a bun so I can ps now.

bkprincesa

I learned that olive oil as a DC not only moisturizes my hair to the max, but makes my curls "pop" too. Umm I learned that you can use conditioner on dry hair not only as a DC but as a moisturizer too. Woke the dormant curls at my nape RIGHT UP lol. I also learned that air drying with 4 inches of new growth is a no-no...and coconut oil makes my hair crunchy! Makes me hungry at the same time.

africa

Bump :)

I am usually in weaves during the winter months but I'm thinking about wearing my hair extension free this winter. My hair has never suffered during the winter in a weave.