Well, well, well... last time I was here...

I'm just wondering who is going to be the first to bust who in the head with a heel?

stiletto_heels_7.jpg

You mean a container of Mizani Butter Blend :lachen:

I'll paypal a buck to the person who finds the puppetmaster smiley!

I'm a snickerhollic.

These types of threads are like emotional colonics, just getting all the b.s. out. :lachen:

p1

Oh thank you, Nixx and CDW :)

It means a lot. I was skurd to come up in here, but I guess I'll share a secret.

If you are presently using Sally's GENERIC hair products, cease and desist.

I talked to a stylist in a beauty supply store and she told me they are NOT the same (yea, big surprise - 3.99 versus 13.99, go figure) and that the generics are full of salt :(

Not good... anyway, I threw all of the generics out that night.

I've said this before, if you look at the generic ingredients on the bottle and the ingredients the bottle has as the real thing...it really isn't. It will read "Nexxus has such and such ingredients", and being the pj I am I have to compare and they are not the same.

I'll paypal a buck to the person who finds the puppetmaster smiley!

I'm a snickerhollic.

These types of threads are like emotional colonics, just getting all the b.s. out. :lachen:

p1
Hmmmm. So you saying that these kind of threads are like therapy. You know. Just let it all hang out. Shoot you just may be onto something! :scratchch

:lachen:

Hmmmm. So you saying that these kind of threads are like therapy. You know. Just let it all hang out. Shoot you just may be onto something! :scratchch

Hey, better to be onTO something than ON something. Or worse yet, on some b.s. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna get my laughs where I can. Carpe diem. Shoot, I gotta go to work tomorrow, check homework, AND I'm taking a board break.

Serve it up!

p1

Hey, better to be onTO something than ON something. Or worse yet, on some b.s. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna get my laughs where I can. Carpe diem. Shoot, I gotta go to work tomorrow, check homework, AND I'm taking a board break.

Serve it up!

p1
Well get in line! :dinnertime:Theres plenty of b.s. to go around! :lachen:

If you are over the drama of the last crazy post why not just post the secret? Are you looking for folx to beg you for the secret Bloss? I'm just wondering, honestly I am. You aren't going to get the apology from whomever, and in any case why should you hold back something from hundreds of women over one poster? I don't understand and must be missing something...

Girl, I'm just screwing around.

I wasn't that upset over the mob killing. LOL! :)

It's not like I really left anyway. Just left up out of here.

So since I've have thrown out the generic Sally sh**, I've been using Biolage's daily leave-in tonic mixed with some Mane 'n Tail Detangler.

It's a f**king dream. I am about 3 months post-relaxer and my hair has never been this easy to detangle, from root to tip.

I've been using it for about four weeks now, and nothing is different.

Let me know if any other 4a/b ladies try it. Biolage is high, though.

Good luck.

:look:......Okay, I am very confused right now. I am unable to come to this site on a daily basis because my computer is down at home.:tantrum:

What was the bashing thread about? It does not matter I will apologize anyway:imsorry:

I wanna know the secret.....:prettyplease:

LOL! I don't need an apology. I was just messin' around, hon :)

Anyway, nice to be back in the Hair Forum.

I promise not to discourage anyone else. That's the only thing I felt bad about.

Anyhoo...

I was wondering the same thing. :ohwell: If you feel this "C" person owes you an apology Blosssom, why not just PM her about it instead of starting this drama provoking thread and holding a mysterious "secret" for ransom? :rolleyes:

LOL! Because I don't know her name!

She doesn't have to apologize, though. I know where she was coming from.

No biggie...

I don't even know if I would even recognize her name. I think I know what it looks like, but she may not even be here anymore.

She was a newbie. That's all I remember about her.

Allons! Enfant de la Patriere!
Le jour de gloire est arrive!
Contre nous de la tyrannie
L'etendard sanglant est leve!
L'etendard sanglant est leve!
Etendez-vous dans les compagnes
Mugir ces feroces soldats?
Ils viennent jusque dans nos bras
Egorger nos fils, nos compagnes

Aux armes, citoyens!!!!!!!!!
Formez vos bataillons!!
Marchons! Marchons!
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons!!!!

This song has been in my head for the past few hours...don't know why.

Blossssom, you really are the Queen Bee up in here :lachen:You've got all kinds of folks with their butts all in a tizzy about how worthless this thread is, yet....here they are. You were just bored and needed some attention, huh? Ok, I'm giving it to you, now tell me the secret or THAT'S IT!!!! I'm might have to light one of the torches and join the town gang :yep:

Haha! I went and took a nap and came back to all this! LOL!

Now y'll know I don't post frivolous threads. If I have a secret, it's a damn good one and I have shared it, so folks who have hard to detangle hair, go out and get those two products.

What I do is I mix them up and allow my hair to marinate while I do my body work.

My hair is well moisturized by the time it's time to take off the baggy.

Girl, I'm just screwing around.

I wasn't that upset over the mob killing. LOL! :)

It's not like I really left anyway. Just left up out of here.

So since I've have thrown out the generic Sally sh**, I've been using Biolage's daily leave-in tonic mixed with some Mane 'n Tail Detangler.

It's a f**king dream. I am about 3 months post-relaxer and my hair has never been this easy to detangle, from root to tip.

I've been using it for about four weeks now, and nothing is different.

Let me know if any other 4a/b ladies try it. Biolage is high, though.

Good luck.

Hi Blosssom!! See what you done did?!!:grin: I too use the Biolage leave in tonic...I will probably pick up the MNT detangler too. Thanks!

LMAO @ bringing drama to the hair board.

Seems I can't go anywhere on the forum without drama rearing its head, huh? :lol:

I hate I kept y'll waiting now. I didn't know folks were itching for the information.

Well, let me go and monitor my 750 calories a day diet :)

I've been using Biolage's daily leave-in tonic mixed with some Mane 'n Tail Detangler.

Hey B, is this the secret. If it is, thanks. I am 14 weeks post relaxer and I need something to tame this newgrowth I got going on. My hair hated S-Curl. How often do you use this? Daily? You mix these two products together?

Also, how long did you use the ORS fertilizing balm before you saw results?

Thanks as always, :kiss:

Hi Blosssom!! See what you done did?!!:grin: I too use the Biolage leave in tonic...I will probably pick up the MNT detangler too. Thanks!

Yes, the lady convinced me to buy the entire Biolage line and it was worth all of $70.00 :)

I'm very happy I went into that store. She saved me a lot of time and money. No more fooling around with Sally's generic garbage.

Nexxus and Paul Mitchell should sue.

Let me know how you like the mix, Slim, and you're very welcome :)

Hey B, is this the secret. If it is, thanks. I am 14 weeks post relaxer and I need something to tame this newgrowth I got going on. My hair hated S-Curl. How often do you use this? Daily? You mix these two products together?

Also, how long did you use the ORS fertilizing balm before you saw results?

Thanks as always, :kiss:

Wow... I don't know for sure, but the Organic seemed to work right away. I would say using it at night only, maybe two to three weeks.

You're supposed to use it morning and night, but it's too expensive, but it works just using it once a day.

Yes, mix the Biolage with the Mane 'n Tail... marinate in a baggy and VOILA!

Hair heaven! I was having a serious problem detangling my hair before I started mixing these two together. I also use Mane's shampoo and conditioner.

The entire Mane line seems to be a real "hit".

I think it's a good thing for you to sit this one out which is something you should of done from the get go. Coming into a Blossssom thread and deciding to participate makes you one of those contributing to Blossssom's delinquency. You are no better and if you or someone else can state an opinion, so can I. :yep:

What are you and Bre talking about? LOL! Oh God!

Haha! I went and took a nap and came back to all this! LOL!

Now y'll know I don't post frivolous threads. If I have a secret, it's a damn good one and I have shared it, so folks who have hard to detangle hair, go out and get those two products.

What I do is I mix them up and allow my hair to marinate while I do my body work.

My hair is well moisturized by the time it's time to take off the baggy.

While you were napping, had unexpected company. I entertained them, they left. I then drove to the grocery store, spent $60 :wallbash:on a spaghetti dinner, came home, put up the food, started cooking the spaghetti, had 2 glasses of wine, finally finished the spaghetti meal, made a salad, cut up some french bread, ate it all, and logged back on. :spinning:

So I need some Biolage huh?

I try to stick to my usual Nioxin and grease:rolleyes:. But they do sell Biolage at my local Beauty Max:yep:.

Blossom does it again.

First off, i don't need for you tell me what i should have done in the first place.

Second, No one is contributing to her delinquency by telling her like it is. Sorry, if she or you can't handle the truth by calling her out so be it.

Third, yes, you can have all the opinion you want. I'm not going to agree with you but so is life :yep:

Anything else or are we done?

Um... ouch...

Wow... I don't know for sure, but the Organic seemed to work right away. I would say using it at night only, maybe two to three weeks.

You're supposed to use it morning and night, but it's too expensive, but it works just using it once a day.

Yes, mix the Biolage with the Mane 'n Tail... marinate in a baggy and VOILA!

Hair heaven! I was having a serious problem detangling my hair before I started mixing these two together. I also use Mane's shampoo and conditioner.

The entire Mane line seems to be a real "hit".

Thanks so much. My sides have always been a bit fine. I think it's hereditary because all the women on my paternal grandmother's side including my grandmother all have thin edges. Thanks for the tip with Biolage and MNT. I will try that on my NG to see if it makes a difference.

IN THE MEANTIME, I WANT TO SEE PICS OF YOUR HAIR!!!!!:wallbash:

Blossss - that "secret" was kinda wack! especially for all these emotions/emoticons you put us through!

I think I'll go marinate my head in some Grey Poupon and coconut oil instead. I sware i read that in another thread

While you were napping, had unexpected company. Enterntained them, they left. I then drove to the grocery store, spent $60 :wallbash:on a spaghetti dinner, came home, put up the food, started cooking the spaghetti, had 2 glasses of wine, finally finished the spaghetti meal, made a salad, cut up some french bread, ate it all, and logged back on. :spinning:

So I need some Biolage huh?

I try to stick to my usual Nioxin and grease:rolleyes:. But they do sell Biolage at my local Beauty Max:yep:.

Blossom does it again.

Hey hon... I had no idea people were "waiting". LOL!

Spaghetti sounds good but I had that the other night.

Biolage is probably carried at high-end salons and beauty supplies catering to those "other" people (whites).

I only go to Sally's now for the Mane line and the temple balm. Nothing else. I didn't even bother renewing my Sally card, since I hardly shop there anymore.

I still can't believe I threw away all that Sally gunk. It had to go, though. I was so disappointed to learn the ugly truth. Oh well.

Blossss - that "secret" was kinda wack! especially for all these emotions/emoticons you put us through!

I think I'll go marinate my head in some Grey Poupon and coconut oil instead. I sware i read that in another thread

Grey Poupon? LOL! Yea, I'm going to oil and pin my hair tonight, speaking of oiling.

You ain't right! :lachen:

:SP headed for the cupboard for the honey dijon: :sekret:

Oh no secret yet....well on the plus side it brought the regulars from OT and ET forums, newbies and lurkers out into the hair forum on the other hand this thread is about to get :locked: So, Bloss :padlock:[/COLOR]

Haha! :lachen:

Looks like I returned just in the nick of time :)

Back