WANTED: Progress Pics: After the BC...

KeishaT

7 MONTHS PROGRESS​

BC (APRIL)

NOV

JAN

how in the world do you keep your hair so moisturized and your edges so smooth?

Rapunzel*

one month after bc(june 2008)

july 2008 i was so far from cbl

but i made it jan 2009 past cbl

june 2008

jan 2009

last day of june

sept 2008
after scab hair was cut off i was back at nl and lost months worth of progress:rolleyes: back at nl

random

june

august

jan

serenity326

June 2005

October 2008

oooooo weeee - this is gawjeous!!!

My progress is below:
Around March/April 2007

Around December 2008 (1.5-2 years of growth since BC):

Happy hair growing ladies - watching your hair grow is like watching water boil - try not to think about it too much, and I guarantee it will happen! :grin:

prettypuff1

that was me with a BC in july26th ... I had about an inch of hair all around....

that is me 4 months later that was like november... something like that.. I have a weave now and i will take it down in feb and take more pics to see where i am at as far as afro size

Last edited:

chosen07

this is a GREAT thread! i REALLY feel inspired now. I know hair growth varies from person to person but it looks like i can have a pony at the end of the year! :woohoo:

kandake

7 MONTHS PROGRESS

BC (APRIL)

NOV

JAN

Did you do a youtube video of your BC. Also, do you sing/rap. The same girl had some videos singing and rapping. I think I may be imagining the singing but she definitely did some rapping.

Detroit2Dallas

i love seeing threads like this because I love to see the progress but I hate it because it makes me feel so behind. Threads like this are my frienemy

EllePixie

LMAO that's the same reason I bumped it...I feel like my hair is on the short bus but I want to see inspiration. Blissful torture...