USE UP YOUR STASH 2014: Session 1

lovelycurls

Used up
Bel novuo avocado and Shea hair milk.
Shea moisture curl shampoo
Trader Joe's tingling shampoo

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

faithVA

Did a mid week DC. Used Organicals Follicle Stimulating Conditioner and tried different conditioners on different sections. So used Claudies Normalizing conditioner and Hairveda Methi. Pulled the s-curl out of the giveaway box to try it again. Used that, spritzed with tea and sealed with hairveda shikakai. Using the Shescentit banana brulee on my ends along with NO herbal pomade.

I probably won't use up anything until May. I'm doing more hair experiments so I may be pulling some stuff out of the give away box to try them again.

greenandchic

Used
Creme of Nature Perfect Edges

Purchased
Bed Head TIGI Dumb Blonde (found the last bottle of the original formula)
ORS Olive Oil Edge Control (to replace the Creme of Nature)

Beany

DS dropped my bask silk and honey latte in the toilet. Don't ask me how, he's 3 smh. So after he got it out it went in the trash.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm going to repurpose my wheat germ oil for shakes or something. It is a little too stinky for my hair.

faithVA

Plugging away with the Shescentit Banana Brulee. Probably use up the rest when I DC on Tuesday or Wednesday.

EnExitStageLeft

Used Up:

1 Koils By Nature Shea Aloe Conditioner
1 Spiral Solutions Protein Treatment

(Used both of them up this washday. YAYYYY:yay:!)

lovelycurls

Used up
Sd razzberry coconut affair conditioner (will repurchase)
DB vanilla delight leave In conditioner (will not repurchase) - too watery

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Dayjoy

Old School Member
DD and I used up Keracare Hydrating and Detangling Shampoo and Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. :yep:

uofmpanther

In full disclosure, I bought it's a 10 leave-in to try with my rollersets because of the Target coupon. If it doesn't work, it's going right back to the store.

faithVA

I used the Target coupon as well and bought Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter.

I also pulled the Purabody Sapote Lotion out of the giveaway box to use to moisturize my roller sets. Last night I mixed it with tea and used it to moisturize my sections. Used a little hazelnut on the ends.

With DCing 2x a week and nightly moisturizing I can get back to using up products.

JJamiah

Hola Ladies,

So much has been going on. I haven't bought anything and am going on a NO BUY period. I just can't look at my cabinet anywho and ration the stash i have. LOL

I need a new dryer as my foster dog has chewed mine up :cry2:

but I am definitely looking forward to the end of the year sales.

With the weave in my hair, i won't really do so much to it. I had to dig into my stash and get the DRC, because my overly moisturized hair was a b8ch.. :)

ImanAdero

Still have these dang on Organix conditioners, so those will be added to the conditioner mix for the next wash so I can at least get rid of one of the bottles.

Threw away SofNFree Nothing but Curls Pudding.

It's actually horrible and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

lamaria211

I'm getting tired of looking at my stash its way more than I want or need. Going to be giving some stuff away soon.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I'm getting tired of looking at my stash its way more than I want or need. Going to be giving some stuff away soon.

I know! I don't know who to give stuff to. I do my sister's hair and my mother has her own products. Nobody else needs to know about my...situation. We need to have a meetup.

faithVA

Hola Ladies,

So much has been going on. I haven't bought anything and am going on a NO BUY period. I just can't look at my cabinet anywho and ration the stash i have. LOL

With the weave in my hair, i won't really do so much to it. I had to dig into my stash and get the DRC, because my overly moisturized hair was a b8ch.. :)

Glad to see you. Have missed you. :yep:

uofmpanther

Hola Ladies,

Good to see you. If its just the cord and it was expensive, an electrician can fix the cord. My Pibbs and I speak from experience.

greenandchic

I have so many styling products (most I don't use) and shampoos, I definitely don't need more of those products for a while. Once summer hits and I wear my hair down more often, hopefully Ill get more use out of the stylers.

Updated List

faithVA

Using Hairveda's Methi Set for the first time. I was going to give Step 1 - Protein away but decided to at least give it a try. So far I like it. My hair felt soft and strong after rinsing out Step 1 (Protein). DCing with Step 2 now. Will know tomorrow whether this is a keeper. Usually my hair feels a little hard the next day.

If it works well I will be putting Giovanni Nutrifix in the giveaway box. I may giveaway the 4 Naturals Reconstructor. I need something with keratin after I color my hair. I probably should try the Komaza protein before I give it away.