twist set 101 question

dst894

I want to try and twist set my hair using the twist101 technique from curve salon.

http://www.missjessies.com/twist101.htm.

My hair, is completely natural now and I'm looking for a product that will hold and not frizz. The only product that I've used that gives really really good hold and keeps my hair from frizzing is the MISS JESSIE'S CURLY MERINGUE, which I really dont want to pay $38 for, even though I paid it once before.

Does anyone have any recommedations for products, I usually twist my hair going back but I want to try a different method to avoid all the parts.

balisi

I recently tried Fantasia IC Thick N Shine -- it's a brown gel -- and I must say that I really like the results. I even tried it on a couple of sections when I shingled my hair, and it was just as good as the Curly Pudding.

dst894

Balisi where do they sell it, i love your braid set in you album.

balisi said:
I recently tried Fantasia IC Thick N Shine -- it's a brown gel -- and I must say that I really like the results. I even tried it on a couple of sections when I shingled my hair, and it was just as good as the Curly Pudding.

babygirl_00

dst894 said:
I want to try and twist set my hair using the twist101 technique from curve salon.

http://www.missjessies.com/twist101.htm.

My hair, is completely natural now and I'm looking for a product that will hold and not frizz. The only product that I've used that gives really really good hold and keeps my hair from frizzing is the MISS JESSIE'S CURLY MERINGUE, which I really dont want to pay $38 for, even though I paid it once before.

Does anyone have any recommedations for products, I usually twist my hair going back but I want to try a different method to avoid all the parts.

Check out my pic. I used a copy cat that I found on this forum. I had wanted to buy her products too. but didn't want to spend that kind of money on something I was unsure was going to work on my hair. I thought the copy cat receipe worked great....if u can't fine it let me know and I'll pm it to you....good luck!!

dst894

babygirl_00 said:
Check out my pic. I used a copy cat that I found on this forum. I had wanted to buy her products too. but didn't want to spend that kind of money on something I was unsure was going to work on my hair. I thought the copy cat receipe worked great....if u can't fine it let me know and I'll pm it to you....good luck!!

I like your hair please send me the copy cat receipe when you get a chance.