Mizani Moisturefuse Overnight Deep Con Results: RAVE Review! (with a few pics)

Diva_Esq

I absolutely :love: this conditioner!!!!

My hair has been really dry and frizzy lately. We've had one of the HARSHEST Nebraska winters of my lifetime, and although I've been drinking more water and taking my vitamins, I have been extremely dry (hair, skin, lips). :nono:

Last night, I did an overnight deep condition, baggied, on wet hair using Mizani Moisturefuse. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! :lick: My hair feels DELICIOUS today!! :yep: It's so soft, sleek and moist! I don't have a bunch of little untamed coils trying to escape from my sleek bun! It's just plain buttah baby! :D

Here are some comparison pics that (to me) show the major difference between Mizani Moisturefuse and Keracare Humecto for my overnight deep conditioning treatments. Don't get me wrong, I love Keracare Humecto and will continue to use it also. But this Mizani deep conditioner is the BUSINESS!!!!!!! :yep:

Wet hair after an overnight deep con with Keracare Humecto:
picture.php

Wet hair after an overnight deep con with Mizani Moisturefuse:
picture.php

As you can see (or at least I can), my Mizani wet hair (both NG and relaxed ends) are MUCH sleeker, less frizzy, and more well conditioned than with Keracare! FYI: I am 41 weeks (9+ months) post relaxer, transitioning to natural.

I've found a new staple DC! I plan to do this 2-3x a week for the rest of winter :D

Anyone else love Mizani Moisturefuse??

Thanks for looking! :)

I will look into this for my DD (and me) - your new growth is fierce girl!!!

(just when I thought I was going to make it through the end of the month w/o buying anything else ) lol...(sighs)

I can really see the difference. New York weather has been harsh and my hair has been suffering. I should buy this

Last edited:
I will look into this for my DD (and me) - your new growth is fierce girl!!!

(just when I thought I was going to make it through the end of the month w/o buying anything else ) lol...(sighs)

Thank you! :) So fierce, I want to set it on fire some days! LOL

Sorry for contributing to your pj-ism! :grin:

DE...did you apply it certain way (i.e. relaxer method) and how was the detangling?

BTW - I saw the tub for sale on bluebeez.com

DE...did you apply it certain way (i.e. relaxer method) and how was the detangling?

BTW - I saw the tub for sale on bluebeez.com

I made sure my hair was very wet and sectioned my wet hair in 4 parts. I applied the conditioner thoroughly to each part. Then I applied conditioner to my ends and around the perimeter of my edges. I used a VERY generous amount, so that big tub on bluebeez appeals to me very much! Thanks for the site! :)

This morning, I detangled after rinsing with cold water. All I had in my hair was a little coconut oil. Detangling was a BREEZE! Soft, non-frizzy. Denman and wide tooth glided right through! Little to no hair in my comb and brush (usually have more).

Last edited:
INGREDIENTS, in case you all are interested:

42046 SS5 AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE :), PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AMODIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, PPG-1-TRIDECETH-6, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN :), DIMETHYLPABAMIDOPROPYL LAURDIMONIUM TOSLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, LIMONENE, TRIDECETH-6, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE.

wow!!! the proof is def in the pix! im actually new to LHCF..and ive been using the keracare and adding coconut oil to it my hair feels good afterward but i feel like it needs more...but i think u convinced me to try this...plus my keracare bottle just finished.. im soo excited!

wow!!! the proof is def in the pix! im actually new to LHCF..and ive been using the keracare and adding coconut oil to it my hair feels good afterward but i feel like it needs more...but i think u convinced me to try this...plus my keracare bottle just finished.. im soo excited!

I thought the pictures were drastically different too! I use keracare too, but I think I will only use that for co-washes. Mizani and Yes to Carrots are my staple deep cons! Glad you created the other thread, b/c I am really into moisture! And welcome to the board! :welcome:

Love your hair! I like Moisturefuse but the Moisturfusion line is my fav.

Thanks! What's the difference between the two?

OP, question: Are you using the Moisturefusion Silk Cream Conditioner? If so, I AGREE! That thing works miracles on heads. I overnight conditioned with this after I did a hardcore Aphoge treatment and my goodness was my hair soft, conditioned and moisturized! Couldn't stop touching it the next day.

I thought the pictures were drastically different too! I use keracare too, but I think I will only use that for co-washes. Mizani and Yes to Carrots are my staple deep cons! Glad you created the other thread, b/c I am really into moisture! And welcome to the board! :welcome:

Thanks! What's the difference between the two?

What's Moisturfusion?

The Moisturfusion line is supposedly "ultra" moisturizing. My hair is always so soft, silky and strong w/ it. I like Moisturefuse too, but it doesn't provide slip like my Moisturfusion Silk Cream Conditioner. I buy it by the liter!

OP, question: Are you using the Moisturefusion Silk Cream Conditioner? If so, I AGREE! That thing works miracles on heads. I overnight conditioned with this after I did a hardcore Aphoge treatment and my goodness was my hair soft, conditioned and moisturized! Couldn't stop touching it the next day.

YES! EXACTLY. I love this stuff!

I love moisturefuse! I use it often...

I hope my hair gets long like yours (after I big chop and grow back! LOL)! Beautiful!

I will look at my bottles tonight! Maybe I worded it wrong.

I've tried moisturefuse in the past and wasn't impressed but this Moisturefusion Silk Cream Conditioner looks heavely! I'm gonna have to whip out the card for this one!

OMG Mizani Moisturefuse made me kick SE megasilk olive moisturizing treatment to the curb. I've never tried to overnight DC though.

Congrats, I can definitely tell a difference...Your transition seems to be going nicely!

I've tried moisturefuse in the past and wasn't impressed but this Moisturefusion Silk Cream Conditioner looks heavely! I'm gonna have to whip out the card for this one!

They have similar ingredients, from what I can tell, Silk just has some of them listed earlier in the list. IMO, Moisturefuse smells better.

Back