The Best BAGGY CHALLENGE Ever 2010! Cycle Two (July - Dec)

Still baggying nightly. I've recently starting whole head baggying whereas I use to only baggy my ends. To keep the moisture down, I moisturize only at night, baggy and seal in the morning. Right now I'm using Bee Mine Balanced Moisturizer and sealing with kimmay's leave-in.

I know its too late to join the challenge but i just started baggying today... lets see some results!!!

:welcome4: Indarican!

Still baggying every night. :yep: Baggied tonight with Surge 14 and Haitian Black Castor Oil. I forgot that my hair thrives on protein (I was starting to see some breakage when using moisture only :sad:) so I'll be using a moisturizer and a protein leave-in when baggying. I also notice that I retain more length when I put my hair in twists then baggy instead placing the plastic cap on loose hair. Plus, my hair doesn't shrink as much.

HHG Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!:bouncy:

I baggy my ponytail nightly...although I didn't realize this challenge was over. :blush: Hope results turned out well for everyone! Were there to be a reveal?

Still baggying every night. I didn't realize the challenge is over. I don't have pics to show because I'm in braids for a while. Is there going to be a 2011 challenge?

I'm still baggying my ends nightly....it's been real ladies, enjoyed baggying with you all. See you around in another thread.

Just wanted to bump this thread to tell all of you ladies :thankyou: for explaining how you baggy!

I've been baggying since last week and I can't believe I waited almost 2 years to try this! :spinning: My hair is so moisturized without being oily or greasy. It really helps to baggy when I want to do bantu knot outs and braidouts.

This will definitely be a part of my regimen from now on!

I'm in!

How many times a week will you be baggying? 3-5 days

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? glycerin, water, coconut oil, shea butter

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? Both. It will depend on the style my hair is in.

I want in on this:yep:.
I can baggy 4x a week all day
I will use shea butter coconutoil, castor oil, shea moisture leave in conditioner, and water
I will start off with a phony pony and see what happens. I wear wigs sometimes. But I will start of with a pony tail.ttyl

Ps
I love that you used natural moisturizers.:grin: You made me want to do this challenge. I have all of these ingredients now.Sometimes a sista just gotta work what she has available:yep:

is there a new challenge?

Just wanted to bump this thread to tell all of you ladies :thankyou: for explaining how you baggy!

I've been baggying since last week and I can't believe I waited almost 2 years to try this! :spinning: My hair is so moisturized without being oily or greasy. It really helps to baggy when I want to do bantu knot outs and braidouts.

This will definitely be a part of my regimen from now on!

I want in on this:yep:.
I can baggy 4x a week all day
I will use shea butter coconutoil, castor oil, shea moisture leave in conditioner, and water
I will start off with a phony pony and see what happens. I wear wigs sometimes. But I will start of with a pony tail.ttyl

Ps
I love that you used natural moisturizers.:grin: You made me want to do this challenge. I have all of these ingredients now.Sometimes a sista just gotta work what she has available:yep:

Hey Ladies!

I don't think there is a new challenge, but I am still baggying regularly and I think I always will. I it. Good luck and HHJ!!!!:grin:

Back