tHE 2011 "4A pLATooN"....... 4A soLDieRs-oF-hAiR, wHeRe Ya'LL at?

WOW...!!! Someone updated on this post just in time. I haven't been on lhcf in 2 years... I made it a pass bra-strap 2 years ago, but now I am stuck. I want to go for goal within the next 2 years. I forgot all of what I did to get here. I know how to maintain but I forgot what I did to grow my hair. So it's back to basics, I guess. :( I am sad about it, but I am up for the challenge.

transitioning for 1 year and 1 month

I have lots of NG, I dont know whether I'm a 4A or 3c Or both

1st pic i just have a little water on my hair

2nd Pic I have water and shea butter in my hair

Attachments

• ng.jpg
    ng.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 26
  • today.jpg
    today.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 24
I'm glad to have found a hair twin. My journey hasn't been easy. What's your regiment?

@Pharmgirl247 I cowash (Aussie Moist) almost daily (been slackin). (moisturizing)shampoo/(protein)DC once a week, egg&wheat germ oil protein treatment biweekly and Clarify monthly. I do a roll tuck pin, bun, or 2 cornrows after every wash and rarely wear my hair out. How bout you?

Last edited:
I don't even bother with wash and gos anymore. My issue is detangling. But once i get this shedding under control that will help.

@Pharmgirl247 I cowash (Aussie Moist) almost daily (been slackin). (moisturizing)shampoo/(protein)DC once a week, egg&wheat germ oil protein treatment biweekly and Clarify monthly. I do a roll tuck pin, bun, or 2 cornrows after every wash and rarely wear my hair out. How bout you?

I do about the same but I don't stretch my hair at all because it results in to many tangles. My hair is weird I can't do twist because my hair unravels itself and banding the twist I still have no twistout. I wear my hair in puff, phony pony,Pompadours and wash n go. I let my hair be for the most part. I use water to style my hair rain, sleet, or snow literally. I use yes to cucumbers and joico kpac line and joico moisture line. I use others but these are my staples

Back