Super Healthy Ends Challenge.

sqzbly1908

Count me in too!!! I just had a therapeutic trim last week and I plan on letting my hair grow out - let the games begin!

mxdchiq86

count me in! i trimmed about half an inch off of my hair. anytime i comb my hair i have little peices EVERYWHERE and it's getting discouraging. plus, my hair is growing in uneven the way it always does.

MA2010

This challenge is exactly what I need. Please count me in!!!!

Will be back with a starting pic of my poor ends!

sunnieb

Count me in too!!! I've been consistently bunning for a little over a month and I'm getting bored. I was about to wear my hair down tomorrow and then I saw this thread just in time! I'm trying to get to APL. I'm a little past SL now, maybe a bit longer. I won't know until my next length check later on this month so I'll be sure to take a picture to use as my starting pic for this challenge.

shelli4018

I'm in. My ends suffered a few months ago and I'm still recovering. I'll post a starting pic this weekend.

cutenss

Me too! Me too! I want in. Since I just trimmed, this is PERFECT. My first challange.

YEAH ME :woot:

GirlTalk

Alright ya'll, I just did a seek & destroy on my ends. After that I moistened w/ Whipped Cream-Ends Hydration by Hairveda. This challenge is gonna do my body good!:lick:

Aspire

Sounds good to me. Please add me to the list. One more sensible challenge to keep me accountable. It will up my LHCF BC rules.

-

LushLox

I jazzed up my organic shea butter mix with some additional oils and just spent some time babying my ends. Later on I'll do an overnight prepoo with Amla and Vatika oil. Shea butter is the god to honest truth! :yep:

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I jazzed up my organic shea butter mix with some additional oils and just spent some time babying my ends. Later on I'll do an overnight prepoo with Amla and Vatika oil. Shea butter is the god to honest truth! :yep:

I love vatika...although I don't use it as much but when I do :yep:

exubah

Definitely want to join this challenge........I just got some Jamaican Black Castor Oil in the mail as well so I will be sealing my ends with that!

Adaoba2012

ooh!! ooh!! can I join? this will be my first challenge..im so excited! my hair is in braids right now but my most recent pic is in my siggy...i won't take these braids down until 1st week in june so ill post another pic then!