sunsilk leave in question

bluevalentine

i recently dug the sunsilk leave ins (hydra tlc and straighten up) out of the bottom of my pj tub and have been using them to airdry my hair with. i am sooo mad, cause my hair loves them! i put an ample amount of the hydra tlc on my hair after co-washing and my hair (especially the length of the braided ponytail) airdried SO SOFT AND SILKY. i hate that i've spent so much money on leave in conditioners that don't work and this one is exactly what i need.

anywho, these these products are hard to find now, i'm guessing since they now have a new formula, and new packaging below too::

images

has anyone tried the "new version"? i went to drugstore.com and researched and the ingredients appeared the same, but a lot of the reviewers were complaining about the changed formula. also, does anyone know of any drugstore or retail store that sells the old version, i don't see them anywhere anymore :perplexed

My daughter swears by this leave in too. You can only find the old pink bottle version sometimes at Biglots or Grocery Outlet. Hopefully they will bring the old versions back. Because that new version does nothing.

hmmm now that u meantion it ca*nappy, i think i do remember seeing some bottles in big lots, i have to head on over there asap before i purchase online. i can't believe i slept on these for so long.

Back