Sunrise Products-Has anyone bought anything besides Lenzi's Request?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I went to the website, and I pretty much wanna buy EVERYTHING! :) I know a lot of folks have used Lenzi's Request, but has anyone bought any of the other products? If so, how do you like it? Would you repurchase? TIA!

Me2

I've only purchased the Diabetic Solution for my momma. She has had great results with it. I want to try the souffle but got too much unopened stuff already.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Thanks Me2! What kind of results did your mom have? Did it make her hair grow? I'm thinking about getting it for my grandma

Me2

tiffers said:
Thanks Me2! What kind of results did your mom have? Did it make her hair grow? I'm thinking about getting it for my grandma

She hair is growing. It was thinning and she had a completely bald spot in the the top. It has filled in. She loves it.

Tee

Me2 said:
I've only purchased the Diabetic Solution for my momma. She has had great results with it. I want to try the souffle but got too much unopened stuff already.

And this is my problem. I have the souffle and never tried it. I have too much stuff to get to it right now. lol So I can't even give a review!:lol:

JustKiya

I have the hair souffle, and it's REALLY thick - I haven't found the need to use it yet - way more rich than I expected it to be. I haven't used it much, because it has a slightly chemical smell, and I prefer more natural smelling stuff.....

Me2

nappywomyn said:
I have the hair souffle, and it's REALLY thick - I haven't found the need to use it yet - way more rich than I expected it to be. I haven't used it much, because it has a slightly chemical smell, and I prefer more natural smelling stuff.....

I wonder if the smell is stong once you use it and if it goes away. Smelly products make me paranoid.

JustKiya

Me2 said:
I wonder if the smell is stong once you use it and if it goes away. Smelly products make me paranoid.

Oh, it's not a super strong smell!! I have a a very sensitive nose for chemicals....

eajaye2u

I love the souffle...and i have used it to to blow dry. I put it right on top of my chi silk. I also use it to seal my ends in the morning after i use a spray mixture. Its got some a nice creamy conistincy full of eo's. I like it better than the lenzies in terms of daily use. The smell does go away very quickly.

malibu4590

I had some of the hair souffle. I used it to help smooth down the new growth while bunning when i was about 5-9 weeks post . I liked it but didn't reorder when i bought 2 more jars of Lenzi's Request. It has sort of a waxy consistancy as well. Not to hijack the thread but did one else notice that?

AtlantaJJ

Hi is the Hair Souffle a water based product?

I love the Diabetic Solution, my hair is thriving using that on a weekly basis...not a single itch of my scalp until wash time!! I know for certain that it has improved the health of my scalp. I am so tempted to try her other products but I also thinking why mess with success!!

HoneyDew

Hi is the Hair Souffle a water based product?

I love the Diabetic Solution, my hair is thriving using that on a weekly basis...not a single itch of my scalp until wash time!! I know for certain that it has improved the health of my scalp. I am so tempted to try her other products but I also thinking why mess with success!!

Yes it is water based. I have it and I really enjoy using it.

I think it is overpriced, though. Maybe I am just being cheap, but as moisturizers go, the price is too much, in my opinion. I don't think I will repurchase.

I have been enjoying the Lenzis Request liquid, though.