Standing Hair Dryer

GeorginaSparks

I need one. Ive never owned one so im looking to start at a level below Pibbs. Im looking on craigslist and ive seen the Babyliss and then on here, Ive seen the LCL ones online.
What should i looking for in a rolling dryer? I need it for deep conditioning and i guess drying my hair in flexirods. I dont know how to rollerset. :look:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Try SalonsRus.com I love my dryer and it has a timer, heat control, and whirlwind control ( to flow down or upward) . It's the closest to a Pibbs IMO.

Solitude

shockolate said:
SalonsRus is the same(well new name) as LCL Beauty. I was hoping to not spend more than $100. :ohwell:

For a standing dryer, you'll have to spend more than $100. They will all be around $100-$130.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

GeorginaSparks

I ordered it last night then a guy that had a Babyliss dryer on craigslist for $80 just replied to my text. Im not sure if i should cancel the LCL dryer order?

ajargon02

shockolate said:
I need one. Ive never owned one so im looking to start at a level below Pibbs. Im looking on craigslist and ive seen the Babyliss and then on here, Ive seen the LCL ones online.
What should i looking for in a rolling dryer? I need it for deep conditioning and i guess drying my hair in flexirods. I dont know how to rollerset. :look:

I have the golden hot purple ppl eater (i cant remember the name) bt I got it frm sally's for 88.00 less my 20% coupon. I really like it! I have had no issues & it's ionic

CocoBunny

If money was not an issue, which standing dryer is the best, fastest, quietest and best for home use?

~*~ShopAholic~*~

shockolate said:
I ordered it last night then a guy that had a Babyliss dryer on craigslist for $80 just replied to my text. Im not sure if i should cancel the LCL dryer order?

I wouldn't cancel, who's to say his work and for how much longer. At least with the LCL dryer it has a warranty.

GeorginaSparks

I wouldn't cancel, who's to say his work and for how much longer. At least with the LCL dryer it has a warranty.

Ok thanks i'll stick with the LCL. I can't wait to get it hopefully that will inspire me to do more pre-poo treatments because ive been slacking the past few years.

GeorginaSparks

I got my dryer today and it leans forward when i attach the hood. For those that have this dryer, does yours do the same? Im not sure if it's the way i assembled it...

Solitude

I got my dryer today and it leans forward when i attach the hood. For those that have this dryer, does yours do the same? Im not sure if it's the way i assembled it...

I just purchased the same dryer last week. Mine doesn't "lean," but the hood is tilted forward...that's the way it's designed. Can you take a picture?

BTW, I love this dryer already...I'm sitting under it now...

GeorginaSparks

When I put the hood on, the pole leans forward and im worried it might topple over. I think it has to do with that long bolt that connects the dryer to the pole. Ugh i dont know how to fix it.

NVM SO fixed it for me!! :grin:

Last edited:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

shockolate said:
When I put the hood on, the pole leans forward and im worried it might topple over. I think it has to do with that long bolt that connects the dryer to the pole. Ugh i dont know how to fix it.

NVM SO fixed it for me!! :grin:

LOL, I was about to say maybe the pole is to high. Good it's fixed I'm sure took trying to get under there ASAP!

Deziyah

shockolate how do you like your dryer so far? I see LCL has a store on ebay and I am tempted to get one. I have an old table top (it was my mothers back in the day when she was in hair school..... in the 70's) but I feel like I need to step my game up as I go through my journey...

I know the rest of you ladies like it so far but I am so skectipal when it comes to buying a dryer because ther are so many and I get so much mixed reviews.. I just need more reassurance that I will be getting a good dryer...

any other advice would be much appreciated....Thanks ladies

CocoBunny

Deziyah I ordered and received my LCL and love it. It has changed my hair game for the better. My wash and go's are better, my twist outs rock, I can deep condition and my Caruso curler sets are delightful. Best money I have spent in a long long long time.

GeorginaSparks

@shockolate how do you like your dryer so far? I see LCL has a store on ebay and I am tempted to get one. I have an old table top (it was my mothers back in the day when she was in hair school..... in the 70's) but I feel like I need to step my game up as I go through my journey...

I know the rest of you ladies like it so far but I am so skectipal when it comes to buying a dryer because ther are so many and I get so much mixed reviews.. I just need more reassurance that I will be getting a good dryer...

any other advice would be much appreciated....Thanks ladies
I like it a lot. I dont like to sit under dryers and start to fidget in the salon but i like the LCL. I love how quiet it is and it dries my hair fast!!:yep:

Blairx0

It takes up so little space. The top dryer part that looks like a helmet can be easily detached from the pole it sits on and hidden. I put mine behind an arm chair. When guest come over I just take the helmet portion off and let the chair hide the pole.