SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thread

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

Well mine is not all long and luscious like some of the other ladies, but here ya go:
DSC00796-vi.jpg
Picture013-vi.jpg
Picture015-vi.jpg

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

I'm glad this thread was started. Everyone's hair is so beautiful and healthy looking.

deleted...

DSCN0078-th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This was taken back when I was relaxed.

Here are a few from a rollerset I did last year sometime. Sorry about the flash.

hair018-vi.jpg

hair013-vi.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about. Awesome hair ladies!!!

This thread is so motivating.

Here are my pics! The first three pics is my hair flat-ironed and the last pic is a dominican doobie.

PICT0013-th.jpg
041-th.jpg
046-th.jpg
001-th.jpg
Your hair is beautiful! Really healthy looking. How do you get it sooo black? I absolutely love black hair.

Here is an old picture of mine:

IMG_0008.jpg

My old siggy pic (this is my nephew BTW). I loved my hair in this pic
l_654b5f9f24705ab5fc173990ecd69810.jpg

Length shot from last year:

2007-2-1.jpg

ETA: My fav pic...I used Caruso rollers
caruso-1.jpg

June 2007
c280607_4-vi.jpg

June 2008
100_1083-vi.jpg

Here are a few from a rollerset I did last year sometime. Sorry about the flash.

hair018-vi.jpg

hair013-vi.jpg

DAMMMNNN!!!
Yaw lengths are killin me! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Sooooo jealous!! :rolleyes:

Well mine is not all long and luscious like some of the other ladies, but here ya go:
DSC00796-vi.jpg
Picture013-vi.jpg
Picture015-vi.jpg

It's still very pretty :yep::yep:

Aaaw man, beautiful hair in here...

I dont want to post anyones pictures and have them mad :ohwell: But Macherie, CandyC, Sistaslick, Sylver....All BEAUTIFUL relaxed hair.

:lachen:I know right, I still want to see tho :grin:

Wow! Everyone's hair looks so beautiful. I never see relaxed hair that looks like this in my area :sad:

those are some pretty heads of hair

will post when my hair grows some more

Your hair is beautiful! Really healthy looking. How do you get it sooo black? I absolutely love black hair.

Thanks for the compliment! I usually mix a jet black cellophane or semi permanent color with John Freida's Clear Glaze once a month. Not sure if that is a good practice for everyone, but it sure has worked for me for 2 years without any setbacks!:yep:

Beautiful hair ladies!!!

Last year experiments!!!! LOL

16julio072-vi.jpg
twistout-vi.jpg
laciolacio-vi.jpg
Photo18-vi.jpg
MyPicture_2-vi.jpg

Trenza-vi.jpg

*sneaks in*

2403839440_51b12682ed_o.jpg

*sneaks back out*

All of you have beautiful heads of hair. Keep up the good work!

Gorgeous! How'd you achieve this style?

Well. I don't recall everything I did back there, but I've been doing this for a while and the main things are:

1. Start with wet/damp hair
2. I did a bunch of double twists
3. Moisturizer & KeraCare Foam Wrap :up:
4. little plastic rollers (for ends)
5. Hair must be completly dried before you untwist it.

Back