SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thread

Miss*Tress

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

This lady was one of my inspirations when I joined the board.

Loveya4eva has extraordinary hair.

Last edited:

kitamay

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

OMG that's my fotki!!!!!:bouncegre:yay:Woo Hoo!!
I don't have any recent length shots since I'm hiding my hair, but I will have some in Dec.

Here some other pics.

Braid out with tight curls on the ends

Same braid out after it fell later on; i loved it

Loose braid out after henna

Bantu knot out
I love your bantu knot out! How did you do it?

Chevelure618

This is from last year but I lost my camera and have to get a new one. My hair looks different now...much fuller from an S pattern texlax and had a V put in the back instead of a U

Attachments

• Donald1108TU.jpg
    Donald1108TU.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 44

MissNadia

Class A Lurker

I love this thread!! So much inspiration. My photos are in my siggy.

Aggie

Woo hoo, there are some beautiful heads of hair up in here. Subscribing...

MrsSmitty77

I love this thread...very inspirational..

dachsies_rule!

Braid out ponytail IMG00150.jpg

Beach waves with small rollers IMG00217.jpg

Beach waves after Houston humidity :lachen:IMG00202.jpg

August 2009 IMG00245.jpg

Aggie

Here are some of my pics:

WHERE MY HAIR IS NOW BECAUSE OF MY TRANSITION TO TEXLAXED HAIR:-

I hope this thread is around in another year or 2 so I can update again:grin::yep:.

BostonMaria

Since some of us have to go to the vault.. here are some pictures of me back in the day with relaxed hair

Attachments

• Three Musketeers.JPG
    Three Musketeers.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 276
  • gatas.JPG
    gatas.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 230
  • Aug 2006.jpg
    Aug 2006.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 267

Kellum

Since some of us have to go to the vault.. here are some pictures of me back in the day with relaxed hair

BostonMaria your relaxed hair was pretty, but your natural hair is gorgeous.

BostonMaria

Thank you! I prefer my natural hair over relaxed. Looking back, I can definitely tell that my hair was over processed. If I could go back in time I would have either transitioned or been a DIY'er with relaxers.

Aggie

I agree with Kellum BM, your natural hair is gorgeous. You are absolutely glowing with it:yep:!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member

I am in need of a touch-up, but here are a few pics of my hair. :)

This is a low side bun in the back and curly on the side.

candiel

love the pics!!

Here are mine from when I was BSL, before I BC when I was transitioning. I am APL now and hope to be back here by June 2010.

spinspinshuga

Gah, I'm considering transition attempt #2 and then I come across this thread... Now I'm torn.

newbiemom

Everyones hair is sooo beautiful. I am in hair heaven.

newbiemom

This is about 3-4 weeks ago

Well you and you hair are gorgeous but when I saw your son (im assuming) I did a double take he looks like my boys. Adorable.

beans4reezy

Wow. Simply too beautiful for words. Great thread!

shandaw

Beautiful hair ladies!!!!!!!!

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting

I cant believe I havent posted in this thread yet...anyway...Relaxed and proud...

KhandiB

Aww, thanks! And yep that’s my mini me :)
What I think is hilarious when I look at pics of my hair, I Bigen’d my hair last summer (Oriental Black) , and I see so much brown, either my hair has grown ridiculously since then or it didn’t take, lol

Well you and you hair are gorgeous but when I saw your son (im assuming) I did a double take he looks like my boys. Adorable.

Aggie

Everyones hair is sooo beautiful. I am in hair heaven.

Girl newbiemom, you and me both...I mean WOW, these relaxed heads of hair are LOVELY:thud:!

dream13

Last edited:

Embyra

yay so this is where the relaxed heads are....putting kettle on ready to enjoy these pics :)

goodmorningruby

Had to dig these up....every single picture is really old...

still relaxed, "crimped"/fake braid out hair, red spray dye

unintentionally stretching here, obviously i'm several months post, airdried, no product

fresh touch-up and major cut

ETA: I texlax now instead of relax 100%...

Last edited:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!

Teja

BUMPING MOREEEEEE PICSSS