Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

Nix08, thanks. My hair is very thick except the first week after a relaxer. I hate the fresh relaxer look.

Same here. My hair always looks limp and lifeless after a fresh relaxer....it's only after that first wash/dc-session that I actually start to like it.

Yours looks great here! It's so thick and full

Nix08, thanks. My hair is very thick except the first week after a relaxer. I hate the fresh relaxer look.
Same here. My hair always looks limp and lifeless after a fresh relaxer....it's only after that first wash/dc-session that I actually start to like it. Yours looks great here! It's so thick and full
Rozlewis D.Lisha, check out ways to help with limp hair: http://relaxedthairapy.com/diva-mail-post-touch-up-regi-dealing-with-limp-hair/.

Your hair looks great Roz! Very healthy and thick.

Last edited:
Looking good Whimsy I thought your link was going to go a comedic post or something.

Me too! I was wondering what she was doing crashing in a relaxed thread. Looks great!

And yeah, I give her 6 months at the most before she transitions back to natural. :giggle:

Girl your hair is beautiful. .. instead of having me look for every post you've made can i have details on your regimen please

I don't do much. Wash, condition with heat always, roller set. Sometimes I air dry, but I try not too because it's more manipulation for me. I've just got simpler over time.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Saludable84 I would like to place an order for just an 1/8th of your thickness and length please! Thank you! :lol:

Lol.

I don't relax bone straight. I do the half and half and each side get 13 minutes in heaven. When in done, I look like side show bob. That's the biggest reason for my thickness. But not everyone cares for texture. I just have no choice.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Saludable84

Your hair is so pretty it makes me mad :lachen:. I showed my coworker (actually she was being nosy but I digress) and she had the same reaction. She kept asking were you West Indian :lol: and argued me down everytime I said no.

Saludable84

Your hair is so pretty it makes me mad :lachen:. I showed my coworker (actually she was being nosy but I digress) and she had the same reaction. She kept asking were you West Indian :lol: and argued me down everytime I said no.

LOL. :lachen:

Im definitely not West Indian. I wish I had a reason for this head, but my only explanation is "Morena's can too!"

april-2013-length-check.jpg

It's old but I wanted to share.

Back