Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

DominicanBrazilian82

I wish I had something to reveal... 26 weeks post (6 weeks over due for my relaxer)... I have been using heat tho so I see the growth. Super excited to relax. Its been a breeze with stretching so who knows when I will relax.

Sanity

Cosmetologist
I am 9 weeks post with 11 weeks to go!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using LHCF excuse any typos do not use my photos please!!!

Ms. Tiki

I totally forgot to post my touch up in here. I texlaxed at 22.5 weeks. Something like that. :lol: Currently 5 weeks post

Attachments

• DSCI0948.JPG
    DSCI0948.JPG
    437.3 KB · Views: 204

coolsista-paris

i think i will come in here to reveal my pics from natural to relaxed ( in december next month).

if i dont forget ill be back in december. :)

D.Lisha

So, I relaxed this past Friday (November 8, 2013) just in time for my birthday (11/11/2013) :). Here are my results!

Here's a Comparison: from July 18, 2013-November 8, 2013
I apologize for the terrible picture quality......it may be hard for you to tell a difference in the length since the images came out so dark :nono:

coolsista-paris

heyyyyy im a relaxed head now.
so , my story: last relaxer 2007 december.... then relaxed virgin hair today.
for the last 2 to 3 months ive been loosing hair at the crown( i ended up cutting parts of my croWn very short)...... today the stylist saw my crown disaster and said " grow it out instead of cutting all areas short"
usually my hair is fuller than today but hey, im still happy. i will work the crown back with lots of castor oil and deep conditionning( which i didnt always do...)

she used no lye and thought it would be better.
the new dark and lovely relaxer.
goods: im happy and excited. it was bouncing at each step and blowing in the wind.

bads: i find she was a little hard on detangling. pulled to hard. and she made it bone straight ( it has a tiny texture when air dried,but bone straight when flat ironned).

conclusion: im gonna now do everything myself .and i am happy of my choice and results. :)

before relaxer:
View attachment 234989

after rinsing out relaxer:
View attachment 234991

she rollerset, a little blow dry and flat iron( lots of heat huh)?! well...and we had to cut as ends were damaged. :-( and im gonna grow that croWn back for my hair ro become as full as before.( even relaxed it was more full).

View attachment 234993

side view:

View attachment 234995

close view:
View attachment 234997

trying hair clip( yup i played in it today lol):

View attachment 234999

well from bsb, im back to a little over sl( between sl and apl( except ly crazy crown).

now im excited and i this time want to take care of my hair well, better!