Singing Praises to Silk Elements relaxer!!

offthechainliz

After being out of the hair game for a couple of years I recently decided to get serious about hair care again. This time I am determined to reach brastrap. i decided to start with a fresh relaxer. After reading many reviews i tried silk elements lye for the first time. Normally i relax with bontanicals soft and beautiful and if i don't apply fast enough before the burning begins it leaves me a bit underprocessed. With silk elements I got bone straight and I barely had to keep going over the relaxer like i normally have to with botanicals. I'm in love :love: my hair came out shiny, straight, and soft.

thanks to all those that recommended this relaxer. :kiss:

I had good experiences with silk elements too. It didn't work for me in the long run but for a silky smooth and straight result, it does the job. Plus its cheap.

I love silk elements! I switched to this relaxer like months ago and i haven't switched since then. This is definitely a keeper in my regimen.

Yeah, I like the relaxer as well. I will be getting a relaxer tomorrow and I can't wait to see the smooth, silky, shiny hair again.

Most coarse strength relaxers leave me underprocessed, but Silk Elements gets the job done. And it is cheap!

offthechainliz said:
After being out of the hair game for a couple of years I recently decided to get serious about hair care again. This time I am determined to reach brastrap. i decided to start with a fresh relaxer. After reading many reviews i tried silk elements lye for the first time. Normally i relax with bontanicals soft and beautiful and if i don't apply fast enough before the burning begins it leaves me a bit underprocessed. With silk elements I got bone straight and I barely had to keep going over the relaxer like i normally have to with botanicals. I'm in love :love: my hair came out shiny, straight, and soft.

thanks to all those that recommended this relaxer. :kiss:

Still a Silk Elements users but I switched from Regular to the Mild lye to get a coarser look. Yes, the price is great and most of the companion products work well together.

aprilbiz said:
I think I'll try it this weekend.

hey aprilbiz :wave:

long time no talk to. def give it a try if you haven't already. It's a great relaxer and I wish I'd tried it sooner. I must admit that I did a henna treatment a week before relaxing so I don't know if that played a role in helping my hair come out so shiny and strong.

p.s. I see that you are still a bussiness minded woman and have added new websites to your collection. Do your thang girl. I hope you are prosperous in all your ventures. :kiss: btw I sent you a pm.

I have been using it for a year or so and it is my staple perm. I just bought the course formula lye yesterday from sallys and will be perming on tuesday April 17.

Back