Singing Praises to Silk Elements relaxer!!

offthechainliz

After being out of the hair game for a couple of years I recently decided to get serious about hair care again. This time I am determined to reach brastrap. i decided to start with a fresh relaxer. After reading many reviews i tried silk elements lye for the first time. Normally i relax with bontanicals soft and beautiful and if i don't apply fast enough before the burning begins it leaves me a bit underprocessed. With silk elements I got bone straight and I barely had to keep going over the relaxer like i normally have to with botanicals. I'm in love :love: my hair came out shiny, straight, and soft.

thanks to all those that recommended this relaxer. :kiss:

gymfreak336

I had good experiences with silk elements too. It didn't work for me in the long run but for a silky smooth and straight result, it does the job. Plus its cheap.

God's Anointed

I love silk elements! I switched to this relaxer like months ago and i haven't switched since then. This is definitely a keeper in my regimen.

Nella

Yeah, I like the relaxer as well. I will be getting a relaxer tomorrow and I can't wait to see the smooth, silky, shiny hair again.

Ms. Cleo

Most coarse strength relaxers leave me underprocessed, but Silk Elements gets the job done. And it is cheap!

BrooklynSouth

offthechainliz said:
After being out of the hair game for a couple of years I recently decided to get serious about hair care again. This time I am determined to reach brastrap. i decided to start with a fresh relaxer. After reading many reviews i tried silk elements lye for the first time. Normally i relax with bontanicals soft and beautiful and if i don't apply fast enough before the burning begins it leaves me a bit underprocessed. With silk elements I got bone straight and I barely had to keep going over the relaxer like i normally have to with botanicals. I'm in love :love: my hair came out shiny, straight, and soft.

thanks to all those that recommended this relaxer. :kiss:

Still a Silk Elements users but I switched from Regular to the Mild lye to get a coarser look. Yes, the price is great and most of the companion products work well together.

offthechainliz

aprilbiz said:
I think I'll try it this weekend.

hey aprilbiz :wave:

long time no talk to. def give it a try if you haven't already. It's a great relaxer and I wish I'd tried it sooner. I must admit that I did a henna treatment a week before relaxing so I don't know if that played a role in helping my hair come out so shiny and strong.

p.s. I see that you are still a bussiness minded woman and have added new websites to your collection. Do your thang girl. I hope you are prosperous in all your ventures. :kiss: btw I sent you a pm.

texasgrl

I have been using it for a year or so and it is my staple perm. I just bought the course formula lye yesterday from sallys and will be perming on tuesday April 17.